|104| "Sunset's Kiss"

Sunset's Kiss

by Roanne Kyla Cailao

Billion years ago, the Sun met the Sea. Upon seeing her, he fell in love with her beauty, with all the flaws around her. How calm and peaceful her waves are whenever she's happy or raging whenever she gets mad. The sea was the true meaning of beauty , no wonder why the sun keeps admiring her. The sea felt the same towards the sun, she was stunned by the beauty of it and how it brings warmth to her waves, how those shining light calms her whole ocean.

However, no matter how much they adore each other the fate is not on their side for the Sea and Sun aren't meant for each other. The more they get closer, the more they hurt each other. As the sun wanted to be with the sea, the sea started to get sick and dry and when the sea tried to reach the sun, the fire around him started to cease.

The sun was meant only to be in the sky with its cloud, and the sea on its land. The sea was in deep agony with this tragic fate they have, and whenever she misses the sun, she gives water to the clouds and starts crying. The sun was deeply hurt whenever the sea cries, and as his way of comforting the sea, every day, and at the end of everyday he kisses the sea whenever the sun sets. Every sunsets is a kiss of sun for his beloved sea, his way of saying goodnight and with that the sea will calm her waves, gently and peacefully.

The Sun and Sea, they love each other so much even billions of years have passed but even if they get closer and closer to each other they will never be together.

The End