|128| Beautiful Tragedy

Beautiful Tragedy

by Joshiel Orozco

Josh is a 19 year old girl who dreams to be a doctor someday. Her father Joel, is a tricycle driver who works hard day and night just to give josh money for her studies. Her mother, Shiela, will work as a government employee. They are working hard to give their unika iha or only daughter a good future. 

While Josh studies hard to achieve her dream profession. Josh wants to work to help her parents so that they can reduce their expenses on Josh because their school pays a lot of tuition. But her parents don't want her to work because she can't focus on her studies. Since Josh's parents didn't want to allow her to work, she thought of studying hard in exchange for making his parents work for Josh. 

While Josh was walking into the school, she met John, another student at the school he attended, John is a criminology student who is in his 3rd year of college. John couldn't help but be stunned by Josh because of her beauty. When John entered his room, he immediately asked his classmates if they knew Josh in their school.

John saw Josh's name on her ID. John was frustrated with his questions, that's why when he got home, he immediately sat down and searched on Facebook to find Josh and it was successful, he immediately made a friend request and Josh immediately accepted. John immediately sent a message to Josh, saying that he likes her. 

The next day they met and talked, Josh immediately felt relieved for John because for him John was kind. Their conversation went well. A month ago Josh said yes to her suitor John. John was happy because his waiting for Josh paid off. 

A year later, John's true nature is coming out. Josh became withdrawn and ignored. Until it came to the point that John was hurting Josh when they were fighting so because of this Josh decided to disunion John because of his behavior. But when Josh broke up with John, he was very angry and John hurt Josh. 

When out of anger, John punched, kicked and laughed at Josh's head with a thick piece of wood. When John saw that Josh wasn't moving anymore he was scared and didn't know what to do. The campus security guard saw John and immediately arrested him and the campus security guard called the police to bring John to the precinct. John was arrested and imprisoned after his trial in court and was found guilty without reasonable doubt. 

Josh's parents were very hurt and devastated because he was their only child. There is no point in their work, said Joel. Because of this, the married couple Shiela and Joel moved to leave the bitter fate of their son and to go to a better tomorrow. They want to forget what happened and focus their lives on the good things because no amount of money can restore their daughter.

The End