😀Sookai- Simple Revenge

Soobin looked up from his desk to see a new guy looking around the office. That was probably his new intern who was now five minutes late. He had a cup of coffee in his hand. That's probably why he was late. Frustrated, Soobin got up and walked towards the guy. "Excuse me. You're five minutes late and you didn't bother to call first. Not a great first impression. Don't you think?"

The guy looked at him really confused. "Who are you? I don't work here. I was looking for my boyfriend. Is that how you greet the people who do work for you?"

He deserved that attitude. He started it. In an apologetic tone, Soobin said "I'm sorry. Who are you looking for? Maybe I know him."

"Taehyun Kang."

Soobin bit his lip. That was his ex who dumped him because he fell in love with some guy. He found the guy. Now he wanted revenge on his ex. "He isn't here right now. What's your name again?"

"Kai." The stranger extended his hand.

He took it. It was softer than he expected it to be. He had to admit, the guy was very attractive. "Soobin. He's usually late but you're welcome to wait at my desk."

"Oh. Don't you have an intern waiting for you?"

Soobin looked at his watch. His intern was now 15 minutes late. "Yeah. I don't think that's going to work out." He began to walk back to his desk, hopeful that his ex's new boy toy would follow. When he sat down, he was grateful to see Kai sitting across from him. "So how long have you two been dating? He hasn't mentioned you around here."

Kai sipped his coffee. "Just a week. We met at a club down the street. I didn't expect us to see each other the next morning if I'm really honest."

Soobin stopped typing. Now this guy had his full attention. "Why is that?"

"Relationships were never my thing. He said he was about to break up with his ex so I figured it would be a one time deal. Now here I am with a cup of coffee and no idea where he is."

"Right. It's none of my business but he's cheated a lot in the past. I just thought you should know."

Kai downed the rest of his coffee. There was some whipped cream leftover on his lips and he had no idea. "And that's why I don't do relationships. Thanks. I should get going."

Soobin stood up to shake his hand again. The whipped cream was still on the other's lips. When their palms connected, he took a step inwards and kissed it off. It was on his lips now. He pulled off and expected to get slapped or cussed at. His eyes searched Kai's face to try and grasp what he was thinking. He noticed the other couldn't stop staring at the cream on his mouth. He whispered "kiss me again."

Kai didn't move. He parted his lips and kept staring at the sweet white that was smeared on the corner of the other's mouth. This morning, he just wanted to find his boyfriend. Now, he wanted something entirely else. He pulled Soobin into his body and ran his tounge along where the whipped cream was. He felt a tounge taste it back. It was delicious.

Soobin decided he wanted another kind of white to be dripping onto those beautifully full lips. He backed up, still frenching the other, and shut his office door. The tie around his neck was loosened then tossed onto the floor. Taehyun cheating was his drive. He was actively stealing his boyfriend from him. Everything about it was wrong. Everything Kai was doing to him was so right.

He felt the belt of his pants get pulled off then tossed onto the floor. While he was getting sucked off, Soobin taunted "show me what that whore of a boyfriend of yours is missing out on." His fingers grabbed a handful of that curly black hair as he was gasping for breath.

Kai's lips met the skin of Soobin's pelvis. He sucked hard. Spit was dripping from his mouth. That shiny office floor was starting to get a bit messy. He slowly pulled off with his eyes never leaving the other's face. They were drunk with lust. He begun to kiss that pretty mouth again to give him a taste of what was lingering on his tounge.

Soobin wrapped his arms around his ass and picked him up. Kai was placed on top of the desk then pushed backwards. He stared at the body beneath him, dripping in sweat. He seductively licked his lips then teased "I bet Taehyun can't fuck you like I can."

Kai began playing with himself. "Show me." He watched the tip tease his entrance. He kept playing with himself out of anticipation.

As much as Soobin was enjoying the show, he was done watching. He wanted to participate. Slowly, he slipped inside. The tight pleasure wrapped around him, caused him to fall forwards. His lust clouded eyes stared into those beautiful blacks. Sweat from his hair dripped onto the other's forehead. Kai began to softly bite his neck while Soobin pulled out. He harshly pushed back in which made the other accidentally bite harder.

Kai noticed the purple teeth mark on the neck his lips just left. He was turned on even more but was worried about how Soobin felt. He softly whispered "I'm sorry."

Soobin didn't give a shit. He flipped Kai over onto his stomach so he was leaning over the desk. Soobin pushed all the way in then whispered "I think I need to punish you for that. You better be quiet too or you'll get it even worse." He began destroying the body beneath him. He was showing Taehyun what he was missing out on. He was also showing off how much better he could do it. Kai was making a little bit too much noise. He grabbed the stress ball on his desk and told him to bite. God his ex had good taste in men.

Kai kept biting but it barely helped. He was close to tears. The pain was his pleasure as the desk kept rocking. Papers were spilling onto the floor. A photograph of Soobin and Taehyun shattered on the tile. He now understood why he was kissed in the first place. With this new information, he decided to have a little fun with it.

Soobin saw Kai standing up. He was pushed onto his office chair and straddled. Kai sat on top of him and began to ride him. "So you're the ex huh? Let me show you how I fucked him that night. Let me show you why he fucking left you for me." Soobin was breathless as Kai's hips kept slamming onto his thighs. He felt another bite mark on the other side of his neck. He used all of the lust filled anger he had to pin Kai in place so he could destroy him from underneath.

Their rhythms started to sync. Kai had never felt sex like this in his life. It was purely based on jealousy which made it so much hotter. His tounge began to tease Soobin's ear as claw marks were forming on his back.

Soobin was close. He picked him up one more time and pressed him, face first, against the wall. He bit into his shoulder as he came.

Kai was filled with warmth. It begun to drip down his legs. He turned around to look Soobin in the eyes. He whispered "you're mine now."

Soobin's head got pushed down. He began to finish him off. He felt Kai's hand push his head further down. Soobin was choking but he didn't care. He didn't move as the other used his mouth as a fucking toy.

Kai went hard and fast. He felt himself become very close so he went faster. Soobin flicked his tounge on the underside. That was enough to make him release his own substance down the back of Soobin's throat. When he pulled off, he saw white dripping from the other's lips.

Soobin did not expect Kai to giggle. It was really cute. He was handed a box of tissues to clean himself off. They got dressed in silence. The lust was gone. Guilty satisfaction remained. He opened his office door to let Kai out. They both locked eyes with Taehyun. The fresh bite marks and the destroyed office gave away everything they did. Oddly enough, Kai didn't seem to care. He walked past and went out through the front doors.

Taehyun had tears in his eyes. He asked "why?"

Soobin shrugged. "What can I say? You cheated first." He turned around then began to clean his files from off of the floor. Part of him felt bad but he also didn't care. He looked out the window to see Kai walking down the street. Now he wondered if he would ever see him again.