Yeonkai- Seasons

Winter.

Kai and Yeonjun sat by the fire. Each had a nintendo switch in their hand and a cup of hot chocolate by their side. They were now racing each other in mario kart after an hour of animal crossing. Kai started yelling when he was hit with a blue shell. He blamed Yeonjun but it was really an NPC. The gaming system knocked over his cup of cocoa when he threw it out of anger.

Yeonjun jokingly scolded him. He never really got mad at his husband. Kai never gave him a reason to be.

Wind whipped through the trees outside on their front yard. They lived in a small house in the subarbs. Snow began to lightly float down onto the grass. Winter was always Yeonjun's favorite season. The light reflecting off of the snow always made Kai's skin seem to glow. One winter his hair was black. Yeonjun insisted on putting a red shade of lip gloss on him. He looked like the essence of Snow White. That gloss was kissed right off of his lips. Smears ended up on the base of their hips and on their necks. Yeonjun grinned at the memory.

Kai finished cleaning his mess. He sat back down with the nintendo in his hand and looked over. Yeonjun was looking at him funny. "What? Did I not clean it well enough?"

"Look outside."

The blonde looked out to see the snow building up on the window sills. He was mildly confused. "It's pretty? It's cold! It's... white? Is this a game?"

Yeonjun giggled as he took his hand. "It's the first snowfall of the year."

Kai looked at him and finally realized what he was thinking. He went into their bedroom to grab the red lip gloss. When he found it, he ran back. Kai twisted the cap off then teased it in the air. "I guess you can be Snow White now."

Yeonjun smacked the lip gloss out of his hands. He pinned Kai to the floor then climbed on top of him.

Kai said "wait!"

"What?"

"That was expensive!"

Yeonjun ripped the blonde's shirt open. "I'll buy a new one. Do you want to have sex or not?!"

Kai harshly grabbed the back of his neck to pull him downwards. He made a dark hickey on his neck while his fingertips traced the opening of his jeans. Yeonjun was fully hard by the time his lips pulled away. The blonde smirked as he slipped his husband's pants off. "What the fuck do you think?"

Spring.

Their anniversary was coming up. Kai wasn't the planning type but this was for Yeonjun.

He had an expensive lunch reservation for a brazilian restaurant on the water. A private patio table was specifically requested so they could sit under the magnolia trees. Yeonjun always looked so pretty in and near pink.

Next came VIP tickets to Jonas Brothers concert. They got access to the sound check and a backstage tour. If Kai got really lucky, they would get to meet the band.

The end of the night would be spent in the luxury suite of a hotel. There was a couple of new things that he wanted to try. It was a perfectly planned surprise.

Yeonjun had his own planned.

He was going to take them on another equally expensive lunch. This restaurant was modern high class americana. Large blue curtains draped the 10 foot tall windows. White table cloths and blue velvet chairs. Blue was really Kai's color.

Next was club seats to a Liverpool FC game. He also booked an exclusive private tour of the stadium before the start.

The perfect day would be finished off at a romantic spa, coincidentally, at the same hotel Kai booked.