TXT- Taehyun's Act- Part Two

The police outside were struggling with what to do. If they went in, the entire theater could be dead by the time they killed all of the shooters. If they did nothing, everyone could die anyways. The police chief was wondering where Kai was. Taehyun clearly stated that Kai was safe. If he was in an unprotected area, they could storm through there.

Taehyun heard a bunch of shuffling outside. He warned "Kai is in a safe place but the back door to get to him is rigged with a bomb. I've placed him away from the blast zone. Are you willing to sacrifice your men to get to him? Are you willing to take the risk the bomb won't set off my crew to start shooting?"

Kai trembled in his seat. He was too tightly strapped in to see if there really was a bomb back there. All he saw to his sides were plush brown leather.

Soobin decided to text Kai a confession that he had been holding in for a while. "I can't die without telling you that I love you. I have for a while now. If we live through this, I want you to be mine."

Kai didn't see his phone illuminate from the notification. His eyes were glued onto the TV. Taehyun seemed to be looking directly at him as his show continued.

A bag of confetti was tossed into the air. Taehyun's tuxedo turned into their school uniform. A bag of glitter dropped from the ceiling. The uniform turned into their schools mascot costume. The costume was lit on fire. After the flames were put out, Taehyun was in a white v-neck long sleeve and light blue jeans. He stood with his arms extended outwards boasting "wasn't that impressive?!"

Students looked nervously towards each other. They weren't sure if they were supposed to clap or not.

The show continued when a gorgeous cheerleader was called to the stage. Her hands were shaking as she ascended the stairs. Taehyun invited her to stand on a red 'x' on the floor. He held her hand with a soft smile on his face. "Lucy Chen. You do know why you're up here correct?" Lucy couldn't answer. She was too busy trying to muffle her cries in her free hand. Taehyun took a step inwards as a large box on a table was rolled behind him. "Please. If I may." He kissed her hand then walked her over to the box. Lucy got in to lie down. The lid of the box closed over her leaving her head sticking out of the hole.

Yeonjun figured out what was going to happen. He gripped Beomgyu's arm hard. Every instinct to scream had to be repressed.

Taehyun walked behind the box. He waved his arms around and seemingly produced a saw out of thin air. Some of Lucy's friends began to plead for her life. They were shot. Taehyun continued, as if nothing happened, while Lucy screamed. "Oh Lucy. I asked you out for the homecoming dance remember? I told you that you were the most beautiful person I had ever seen. I even gave you a pink rose! Tell the audience how you responded."

"Please! I'm so sorry! I-"

"TELL THEM!" His voice boomed throughout the theater.

Lucy felt the saw on her stomach. She began to hyperventilate.

Taehyun faced the camera when his patience was over. "Instead of rejecting me politely, she decided to humiliate me! The rose was thrown on the ground then she stomped on it! I was told I was a loser! That she would be EMBARASSED to be seen with me! Now look at her. Practically pissing herself. Let's put her out of her misery shall we?"

Kai began to fight harder to get out of the chair when the sawing started. Even from backstage, Lucy's screams were piercing. He wanted to turn the TV off so badly. The chair seemed to be nailed to the floor. His restraints wouldn't budge. He yelled "TAEHYUN STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

Taehyun couldn't hear him. Lucy was his only focus as he finished cutting her in half. He looked to the closest shooter to the stage then nodded. The guy put Lucy out of her misery. Taehyun happily pulled the boxes apart to show the audience what he did. "Isn't this fascinating?!" He waved the bloody saw in the air. Droplets rained onto his white shirt. "Human biology is incredible!"

Two shooters pulled the boxes to the sides of the stage. Taehyun continued. "How about another trick huh? Let's invite the principal and all of the VIP teachers to the stage!" He became annoyed when some of them wouldn't budge. "If you refuse to come, one student will be shot every second I am kept waiting. I'll start now. One." One bullet went into a student. "Two." Another bullet went into the girl sitting in front of Beomgyu. It caused him to jump in his seat. Yeonjun threw his hand over his boyfriend's mouth to keep him quiet. The staff members ran onto the stage before Taehyun got to three.

The staff was placed onto four 'x' markers, evenly spaced out, one for each person. Four swords fell from the ceiling. Each of the tips were dangling an inch from the tops of their heads. All were held by a thick rope.

Taehyun tossed the bloody saw to the side. He grabbed his own sword from the side of the stage then went back to face the camera. "Sword swallowing is a classic isn't it? It's pretty simple. Just relax! Watch me!" The sword Taehyun was holding, disappeared down the back of his throat. He turned around in a slow circle to show off his skill. The sword came out in one quick motion.

He turned his attention towards the staff. "You're up here because you turned a blind eye to bullying. Can't have your quarterback or your head cheerleader in a scandal. Oh no! That would cause controversy! So what happens to people like me? We get tossed into trashcans. Have food dumped on our heads. All while you tell us they were just joking. Only one of you will live if you don't end up killing yourselves. The person who swallows the most sword after 30 seconds, gets to live! The rest will die by their swords."

A timer appeared on the corner of the TV when Taehyun said "start". Kai watched the terror on their faces as they brought the swords to their lips.

One of the teachers refused to do it. She fell to her knees accepting her fate. The others tried. Blood seeped out from their lips from poor techniques. The principal cut his tounge. A teacher had a bad angle so she ended up slicing through her throat. Kai watched the timer count down to the last ten seconds. At the very last one, Taehyun sliced through all of the supporting ropes. Gravity forced the swords downwards. Everyone watched the staff choke on their blades. Their organs were pierced. Blood seaped out from every open crevice. Red climbed up the metal as they tried to remove the swords from their mouths. With a single nod, they were all shot. Their bodies were piled by the halves of the boxes so the show could continue.

Taehyun invited his next guests to the stage. "Yeonjun and Beomgyu Choi. Please come up here."

Kai violently struggled to get out of his restraints when he saw them walk hand in hand onto the stage. He yelled "TAEHYUN! PLEASE STOP!"

Taehyun turned around. He heard that. The couple turned too. Beomgyu turned to face Taehyun with fear in his eyes. Taehyun seemed to only be focused on the secured door to backstage. After a few moments, he turned his attention back towards the camera. "Dear Kai. You don't even know why they're up here yet! It would be rude for the host to stop a show once it's started. Don't you think?"

Two shooters brought out two chairs. Yeonjun and Beomgyu were forced into them then were strapped down.

Taehyun walked backstage. He knelt down so Kai and him were eye level. "I promised you wouldn't be hurt. But now I'm thinking you need a more... personal seat. Come to the stage with me."

Kai shakily took the hand that was extended to him. Before they stepped into the spotlight, he whispered "wait."

"You can't stop show business darling." Taehyun increased the grip on his hand as they walked out on stage together.

Kai locked eyes with Soobin. He then turned to face his friends who were strapped to their chairs. It hurt to see them this way. Kai began to tear up at the sight.

That was the first time Soobin had ever seen Kai cry. He felt everything his crush was feeling. The despair in Kai's eyes was too much for him to handle. He started silently sobbing into his sleeve, wishing he could run up to hold him.

Kai turned to face Taehyun. He wiped his eyes with then pleaded "please stop... not them. Not anyone else."

Taehyun wiped one of Kai's tears away with his thumb. "Your friends aren't as innocent as you think. They're not like you." He leaned over to address his next victims. "It's a shame you never told him what you guys did to me. I'm almost sorry this is how he finds out."

Kai looked at his friends. He shouted "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!" His voice broke as he realized his friends were about to die. The tears started falling harder. "...what did you guys do?"