Yeonkai- Temptation

"What are you doing here?"

Yeonjun stood on the sidewalk in a black button down with the first four buttons exposed. His ripped skinny jeans were a size too small to accentuate his body more. The thin black choker completed his look. He was the perfect eye candy. "He's gone isn't he?"

"He'll be back in an hour! This is too risky!" Kai refused to admit how good Yeonjun looked. Well, at least out loud.

Yeonjun Choi was his ex. They broke up because Yeonjun lived in his feelings while Kai had trouble expressing his. Where they lacked in verbal communication, they made up for between the sheets. It's not that Kai's current boyfriend was bad in bed. He just wasn't Yeonjun. They fucked every time his boyfriend was gone for more than two hours.

Kai did not text Yeonjun to come over like he usually did. The red head just showed up. If Kai's boyfriend was home, he was just going to introduce himself as a long time friend. They didn't work as a couple but Yeonjun figured that didn't have to stop them from having sex. He unbuttoned the last two from his shirt while stepping into his ex's body. "I'll make it quick. We can skip the foreplay." His hand started to play with the outside of Kai's shorts. "Come on baby. I want you. You want me. I can feel how much you want me." Yeonjun bit his bottom lip once he fully felt how much his ex wanted him. He looked down while continuing to play with the outside of the blonde's shorts.

Kai looked around. If his neighbors were looking, they were getting a hell of a show. Every time he finished with Yeonjun, he wanted to tell him it would be the last. Every time Yeonjun touched him, he knew that wasn't true. Kai wrapped his right hand around the red head's neck. He harshly choked the sides while pulling him into a kiss. His left hand grabbed Yeonjun's ass to yank him further into his body. Kai took his ex's tounge with his own. Today he tasted like pineapples. His lips drew into a smile in anticipation of tasting a sweeter kind of white.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile back as their tounges kept dancing with each other. Kai was tasting every inch of his mouth. Yeonjun sloppily grabbed the handle of the front door, never breaking their kiss. He pushed his ex backwards into the house. The grip on his throat relaxed as Kai took a moment to shut it. Yeonjun then felt himself pressed up against the door with his pants being harshly pulled down. He removed his shirt. His eyes watched his ex kiss his waist.

Kai lightly licked his hip bones. His fingertips grazed Yeonjun's thighs. He refused to touch the place his ex wanted him to. It drove them both crazy in the best possible way. Kai kissed his way back up to the red head's neck. His lips created a dark hickey while he pulled Yeonjun's waist into his. Between kisses, he moaned out "what should I do with you baby? Every time I teach you a lesson, you do something bad. I'm starting to think I need to punish you a little harder now."

Yeonjun was shoved backwards over the arm of the couch. His legs were dangling over the edge. Kai pulled his waist up further so he could get him nice and wet. Yeonjun felt a tounge dance around his opening. He crossed his legs over the back of the blonde's neck to push him further inwards. His hand instictively begun to play with himself while he was being aggressively tounge fucked.

Kai looked up and saw that. He grabbed Yeonjun's wrists so he couldn't. Kai wanted his ex to feel him and him only. Spit was dripping down the arm of the couch. The blonde yanked Yeonjun's wrists upwards so he was fully sitting on the edge. He begun to french him as he picked the red head up by the waist.

Yeonjun grabbed a fist full of blonde hair as he was carried into the bedroom. He was tossed onto the mattress then flipped over to his stomach. His waist was harshly pulled up. He felt the thing he had been waiting for all night against his ass. His hands gripped the blanket in anticipation of what was the come. He wanted it so badly. Kai kept grinding against him. The blonde always knew how to push the boundary between teasing and frustration.