🤭TXT- 24 Hours- Part Two

2pm. Kai and Taehyun went back to the work. The blonde resumed his duties at the lab. He sent his assitant to lunch then continued to search for bullet shards. The radio got changed to hip hop.

He managed to find a large piece burried in the left lung. Kai took some pictures and uploaded it into the system. The computer was able to put together 90% of a whole bullet from some of the other fragments he found. He emailed it over to Taehyun's department then went back to work.

Taehyun spent some of his time working on his case and the other time creating a new identity for Kai. The blonde was not only his friend but his key to taking down the Chois.

Beomgyu was beyond pissed off. "HE ISN'T DEAD. YOU'RE LYING!"

The informant continued to lie. He started crying when Yeonjun pressed the blade deeper into his son's throat. "I swear I'm not lying! Please stop! Why else do you think you couldn't find him?! Let us go!"

Yeonjun dragged the knife across. The son managed to tell his dad he loved him before he dropped dead. The Chois watched him fall onto his stomach. 'Worthless' was still bleeding from his back.

Beomgyu emptied his entire magazine into the informant's skull. He yelled "YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT. KAI ISN'T DEAD!"

Soobin and Yeonjun just watched the human head turn into roadkill. When the clip was empty, Soobin sarcastically asked "you done?"

Without turning around, Beomgyu stated "he isn't dead until I get to fucking kill him." He didn't care what his brothers said after. He got into his car and drove home. The sister was going to answer every single question he had.

On his way back, he gripped the steering wheel hard out of anger. There wasn't any proof the blonde was alive. He might've been dead but Beomgyu wasn't going to stop searching until he saw a body.

3pm. Taehyun went back down to the lab. He asked the assistant to leave them so they could talk alone. Once the assistant left, he turned his attention to Kai. "You'll have your new identity by tonight. We also have an apartment set up so you won't have to stay with me anymore."

"I didn't mind staying with you."

Taehyun smiled. "I'll explain your new background later. For now, your name is Nathan Sandoval. You're 21 years old. Top of your class at the forensics academy here. You love working out and going to clubs in your free time."

"But... I hate clubs and working out. You only put the working out thing in there so I'd actually do it with you!"

"Maybe... it would be nice to have a gym partner!"

"Fine!"

Taehyun laughed as he walked away. Now he had a gym buddy. Plus, no one was going to protect Kai better than him. Spending time together was a good thing.

Beomgyu arrived at the house. His assistant was reading a book on the couch. She turned around and freaked out. "Sir! You're home! What would you like to eat?"

"Where the hell is your brother?"

"What?" She made her way to the kitchen. Being around knives gave her a false sense of safety.

"You heard me. Where the hell is your brother?"

"Kai? How do you know Kai?!"

Beomgyu grabbed his gun and held it by his side. "He stole a lot of money from me and if you want to live, you'll tell me where he is!"

She backed into the counter and nervously reached for the knives behind her. "I DON'T KNOW! I haven't heard from him in months! Is..." she took a closer look at the large diamond on his ear. "Is that my brother's earring?"