🫠Yeonkai- Yin and Yang

Yeonjun was getting another lecture from his manager about treating his assistants better. Another one just quit because they had enough of his entitled attitude. He didn't care if they quit. In his mind, it was a blessing to even work for him.

Unfortunately, that kind of thinking earned him a terrible reputation. No one wanted to work for him and he really needed the help. He walked around his dressing room yelling "I'm Yeonjun fucking Choi! How hard is it to find someone to work for me?! Millions of fans would be honored to get me my damn coffee!"

His manager quit on the spot. Now he didn't even have him anymore. His ego insisted he was fine but the next month proved he wasn't. On top of modeling and acting, he now had to schedule his own press releases, go over his contracts with his lawyers, manage his bills, manage his social media and find himself new opportunities. He lost a lot of sleep. His skin begun to break out due to lack of self care. His attitude towards everyone was bad before. Now it was downright terrible.

Another up and coming model was starting to take his place. This Kai Huening was getting all the opportunities he had before. Rumor was, he had people lined up to work for him because of his cheerful aura.

Yeonjun flipped through the magazine shoot that should've been his. He began to admit, the guy was good but he could've done it better. He called the editor to ask why they switched him out at the last minute. The answer he got was simple. He was old news.

Now extremely pissed off, he stormed to New York city to find this Kai Kamal Huening. He too was modeling in New York fashion week but he didn't have nearly as many deals as the younger. How ridiculous was that? He was Yeonjun Choi for gods sake. The greatest gift to a camera, the world has ever seen.

He asked a makeup artist where he could find him. She told him he was currently modeling in the Ralph Lauren collection. He got in with his face but was forced to stand in the back.

Yeonjun stood with his arms crossed against the wall. Model after model came down the runway. The theme seemed to be timeless in Italy. He judged each model and insisted he could wear it better.

Then Kai came down the runway. He was wearing a sheer white lace shirt with a slim white blazer over. His pants were straight cut white, with a slim gold belt. White leather loafers with a gold floral detail completed the outfit. His hair was black and neatly arranged so you could see a peak of his forehead down the center. He had flush pink eye shadow and nude pink lips. Yeonjun's jaw dropped. He looked absolutely stunning. When turning back around, he locked eyes with Kai for a moment before the model kept walking.

Yeonjun wanted to hang around. Besides his looks, he wanted to see why people wanted to work for this guy so badly. He didn't have as much experience as himself. Everyone in his profession was pretty. What made this guy so special?

What he did not expect to see was for Kai to come back out and thank everyone in the front row after the show. Usually the models just changed and went to an after party or to their hotel rooms. Kai seemed to personally thank everyone. Yeonjun whispered "kiss ass."

Kai didn't quite hear that so he walked over. "Hi! You're Yeonjun right?"

"Yeah. I'm THE Yeonjun Choi."

"I know! I've been a huge fan of yours for years! Your Elle shoot was probably my favorite!"

His chipper attitude was annoying. The adorable smile on his face was even worse. "Eh. Wasn't even my best one."

"Oh. Well which one did you think was?"

Yeonjun had to think about that really hard for a second. The Elle one was actually his favorite but it was too late now. "Marie Claire probably."