😨Tyunning- Start and End

Kai was doing absolutely nothing just laying on the beach. The sun shined down on his body, giving him the tan he was going for. The sound of waves crashing against the sand was music to his ears. The seagulls above weren't but it was a small price to pay for this happiness.

An alarm on his phone went off. He was mad because it interrupted the music playing in his headphones. Slowly, he sat up and packed his things.

A volleyball dropped by his towel. There were a very attractive shirtless guy running towards it. He yelled "hey! Toss it over here!"

Kai tossed it over then picked up the rest of his stuff. He made his way over to his car. The trunk popped open and his beach items were placed inside. He slammed the trunk shut then set off towards home.

When he arrived, he saw his little sister waiting for him. She was giving him a dirty look but he was on time. She couldn't be that mad. He drove her to the movies and told her that mom was picking her up. Not him. She rolled her eyes then left to go on her first date.

He drove back to the beach with the intention of surfing this time. Kai grabbed the long board from the backseat then the stuff in his trunk. He laid his towel down then the rest of his stuff on top of it.

The sun was setting. Perfect. The tide would be coming in soon.

The guy who asked for the volleyball came up to him. "Hey! I'm Taehyun! Do you want to play with us? We're down a person."

Kai looked over to see two people in the distance waving at him. They looked just as attractive as the guy talking to him. But this guy was different. His big boba eyes were enchanting. Nervously, he said "I don't really play."

"That's okay! We're pretty drunk anyways. You can't be worse than us."

He looked towards the sun. He could play for a half an hour but then he really wanted to go into the waves. "Sure. Just a game or two."

"Sweet." The stranger offered his hand. "I'm Taehyun by the way. The tall one over there is Soobin and the one next to him is Yeonjun. Beomgyu had to leave or else I'd introduce you to him as well."

Kai took the hand and they walked over. "I'm Kai. Most people call me Hyuka though."

The three told him it was nice to meet him then insisted they start the game. Kai was relieved that Soobin seemed to be just as terrible as he was. It made the game fun. Taehyun and Yeonjun were annoyingly good, even in their drunken state.

Taehyun opened the cooler and offered Kai a beer. He politely declined. He noticed the sun getting lower so he thanked the guys for letting him play. Taehyun ran back with him to his stuff. "That was fun! If you don't mind, can I get your number? We play here pretty often. You're welcome to join any time!"

Not expecting anything to happen, Kai gave him his number. "Text me later I guess." He watched his new friends return to his group. Now it was time to surf.

Kai loved to surf because he felt so free in the water. It was a huge contrast to his personal life. He was in college and was finally on a spring break. He was set to graduate soon which meant he could finally move out too. This was the first time he had surfed in close to a year.

Beads of water misted across his face. His hair was getting messy in the wind. It gave his blonde strands a natural curl. He begun to do tricks to up the adrenaline. The waves continued to get bigger by the minute.

Taehyun had a hard time paying attention to his friends. He got hit with a volleyball because he was too busy staring at Kai.

Yeonjun snapped his fingers. "HELLO? Earth to Taehyun?!"