🙃Yeonkai- First anniversary

"Yeonjun I'm scared."

"Oh come on. It's easy!"

Kai was hanging off of the edge of the plane with a parachute strapped to his back. Ever since he started dating Yeonjun, he's done things he never would've without him. This was one thing he could have lived without. His boyfriend insisted there wasn't any better way to face his fear of heights than this. So here he was, strapped to a parachute, dangling his feet off of the edge of a plane. "Have you done this before?!"

"Well... no. But-"

"YEONJUN!"

The older started laughing. "It'll be fun! I'll be here the whole time! And so will your instructor!"

Kai looked over to see the girl giving him a thumbs up. That didn't help him at all. He closed his eyes then jumped.

Yeonjun was so proud of him. He jumped after screaming "GOOD JOB BABY!"

Kai opened his eyes. He saw the earth get closer as wind ripped across his face. He looked over to see his boyfriend radiating joy. His smile was contagious. Then he looked back down towards the ground. It was getting closer than he was comfortable with. The irony that he didn't want to be on the ground wasn't lost on him. He began to scream. The blonde managed to convince himself this was how he was going to die.

The instructor yelled "OKAY! PULL YOUR PARACHUTE!"

Kai yelled back "WHAT?!"

"THE CHORD! PULL IT!"

Yeonjun ripped his. The parachute inflated and he was pulled upwards. He begun to float towards the ground. He noticed his boyfriend hadn't pulled his yet as he watched those blonde strands fall even faster below him. "BABY! PULL IT!"

Kai snapped out of his fear then finally pulled it. The momentum pulled him upwards and he too, began to glide. Suddenly the earth coming closer didn't seem so bad. He watched Yeonjun touch the ground. His boyfriend was looking up at him with pride.

Upon landing, he was pulled into a tight hug. Yeonjun beamed "wasn't that fun?!"

Kai kissed him softly then stated "I am NEVER doing that again!"

They turned their equipment in then hopped into Yeonjun's car. The day was almost over but the older still had another date planned. This one wasn't impulsive. He had planned this for over a month now. This marked their one year anniversary, and it was for Kai, so it had to be special.

The blonde walked into a room full of fake flowers and fake candles. The large window on the side, let in the orange glow of the sunset. In the center of the small room was a large white canvas and a bucket of black paint. Kai turned around, not understanding what was going on. Arts and crafts wasn't really their thing. "Are we painting something?"

Yeonjun took his hands. "We're going to come back to this later. For now, let's just have dinner."

Kai was led into the dining room. There was a knock at the door. His boyfriend thanked the delivery man for the food then brought it to the table. He watched Texas BBQ come out of the bag. Pulled pork, jalapeño corn bread, buttermilk biscuits and two bottles of sweet tea. "Shit, that smells really amazing."

They happily ate. Neither of them had eaten since this morning. The food was gone in 20 minutes. Their stomachs were stuffed as they laid on the couch. Yeonjun asked "what made you finally say yes to me a year ago?" He laughed. "I mean I had been asking for two months and always got a no."

"You want the truth?"

Yeonjun rolled to his side so he could see the blonde he fell in love with. "What's the truth?"

Kai giggled. "I was worried I'd lose you from my life if I rejected you again. It turned out to be the best decision I've ever made."

Yeonjun rolled over so he could stand up. "Come on. I'll show you what I wanted to do with the paint." He walked his blonde over then picked up the can to make sure he bought the correct one.

Kai read the label over his shoulder. "Does that say body safe?" He got what his boyfriend wanted to do. "So when it says body safe... does that mean?"

"Yes babe. What do you say? Want to try it?" Yeonjun looked over to see his boyfriend already stripping. He took the can of paint and splashed it all over their naked bodies. Black paint splattered over the canvas, on the walls and on the flowers. Yeonjun begun to kiss him deeply. He pressed his boyfriend onto the floor and ran his hand through his hair. Paint stained those beautiful blonde strands but that just made him look hotter.

Kai began to run his hands all over his boyfriend's beautiful honey skin. He turned his head for a moment to see the fingerprints Yeonjun was making on the canvas. He flipped them over because he wanted to make his own.

They spent the next half hour covering each inch of the white space with their bodies. Both of their faces had sexy black handprints on their cheeks. Kai had one large one on his neck. Yeonjun had several on his ass. They were creating an abstract masterpiece that only they could appreciate.

Black knee prints decorated the four corners. Random streaks from their paint stained hair swirled around the middle. More hand prints were added to their waists, chests and thighs. Black scratch marks decorated their backs. It was a fucking mess but it was theirs.

When they were done, they dipped their hands in the bucket to sign their work.
They stood up, exhausted, and admired their art piece. Kai laughed in disbelief that they really did that. "Wow. That was one of your better ideas."

Yeonjun began pointing to random spots and guessing which position that was. They had a literal timeline of what they did on that piece of paper. "This is going in my bedroom. I just need to cut out the middle since it's kinda big."

"How about you cut it in half. You take one and I take one?"

"Deal."

The couple went to go shower the black paint off. They laughed as they helped each other to wash it from certain crevices of their bodies. Once they got dressed, they sat down in bed to watch some TV.

This past year had been absolutely amazing. Yeonjun looked at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully in his arms. He couldn't wait to see what the next year would bring.