😒Sookai- Manipulation

Soobin was too wealthy for his own good. He backstabbed and bribed his way to the top of Wall Street. Now he was shorting companies to force them into bankruptcy. It was so simple. The more a company financially struggled, the cheaper their stock was on the market. He would buy them at dirt cheap while continuing to financially sink them. Then once he thought the stock couldn't get any cheaper, he would bring them out of bankruptcy so the stock would rise. Money kept crawling into his portfolio, making him one of the wealthiest 30 under 30 in the world.

Kai was walking down Wall Street on his way to lunch. He successfully scammed another business man out of all the money he had. A nice glass of expensive wine, while he waited for his boyfriend, seemed like the perfect way to celebrate.

Soobin was at the bar while waiting for his table. He was there to have lunch with a couple hudge fund managers, like himself, to see which company they should screw over next. That's when he saw Kai sit down at the other end. He was wearing a Prada suit. Unmistakable since Prada was his go to for business wear as well. He watched to see which kind of drink that guy ordered. If he heard him correctly, it was the same glass of red wine that he was holding in his hand. Now he was interested.

Kai saw someone staring at him from the other end of the bar. He pretended not to notice it as he swirled the wine in his hand. Usually he waited a couple of weeks to pick his next target but this guy was practically begging him to be one. Just as he was about to walk over, his boyfriend showed up.

Soobin watched that guy kiss some other guy. He looked down and noticed neither were wearing a ring. In his mind, that made him still available. Knowing his crush was interested in men, made him approach the couple. He couldn't care less about the boyfriend. He turned to Kai and introduced himself. "Hi. My name is Soobin. Are you the gentlmen that I'm set to meet today?" He knew they weren't.

The boyfriend noticed the intense way Kai was being looked at. It made him smile. He dismissed himself to use the restroom so they could talk alone. Kai turned to Soobin and said "I don't believe so. I'm just here on a date. I'm Kai by the way."

They shook hands. Soobin briefly rolled up his sleeves to show off his $100,000 watch. One hand went into his pant pocket. The other swirled the glass of wine. "My apologies. You guys are cute together. Have you been dating long?"

Kai lied. "This is our third date. It's rare to meet someone like myself so I have a good feeling about this."

"What do you mean like yourself?"

"Gay for starters." Kai grinned at the smile Soobin gave him. "And someone who doesn't want me for my money. That's even more rare. It's just nice to be spoiled instead of being the person who spoils."

Soobin touched his hand for a moment then placed it back on the wine glass. "I can't remember the last date I didn't pay for. I understand what you mean." Soobin started to lie. "My last boyfriend left me when I started to make him pay for his meals. I just want someone genuine but that seems impossible to find these days."

Kai noticed his boyfriend coming back from the bathroom. He glanced at Soobin then set a $50 bill down on the bar. "It was nice to meet you Soobin. I hope you find someone!" He whispered to his boyfriend "I found my next target" on the way to their table.

Soobin made up his mind. He was going to break them up. Their table ended up being three away from the one Kai was sitting at. He told the waiter to put Kai's bill onto his. If that guy wanted to be spoiled, that's exactly what he was going to do.

Just as Kai was about to pay the bill, his waiter told him it was paid for. He put his black card back into his wallet then glanced over to see Soobin briefly smiling at him. He faced his boyfriend and just knew, the game started. To make Soobin jealous, he kissed his boyfriend's hand.