😡Sookai- Observing Humanity

Soobin's nails were gone. If he picked at them more, they would start bleeding. Practically every law enforcement agency was getting on his ass about Hyuka. He created him. He should've had all of the answers. In reality, Soobin was absolutely clueless. He told him everything he created the blonde to be. Honestly, he didn't understand what more they wanted from him. He had no idea where he was going or what he was planning to do. All he knew was the blonde wanted earth to burn to the ground.

Every attempt to contain Hyuka failed. He burned through everything. No one could seem to get through to him either. They were the enemy in his eyes. The government was desperate. Soobin hadn't talked to him since he left. That was going to change at the next sighting.

Hyuka would've reached Wyoming by now but he kept getting distracted. In California, he saw two dads playing with their children in a park. He saw pedestrians stop cars so a doe and her baby could cross a field. A stranger in Vegas told him he looked like a greek statue come to life. They gave him $20 for letting him take a picture with him.

A Native American reservation housed him for free when they saw him walking on the side of the road. He showed him his abilities to create fire. His flames took the form of animals while they shared their legends with him. They depicted the stories how Hyuka saw them in his head. All of these little acts of kindness made him doubt his plan. Still, he wandered on to Wyoming.

Soobin was getting more complaints from the government. He was currently sitting in a conference room Washington. He was getting a little tired of telling them that Hyuka was only violent to them because they were violent to him first. He dared them to bring up a story of him hurting a civilian. They couldn't find one. Homeland security found wholesome stories instead.

An article from the New York Times did a piece on the blonde with the reservation. They included photos of the fire images acting in the air. The picture Soobin was shown, was an eagle soaring above the chief in battle. A cheeky grin adorned his face. "I told you! Empathy! He's not a fighter! Stop confronting him with guns! You'll lose!"

A man came in and whispered a few things into the president's ear.

Soobin was told there was a sighting of the blonde in Salt Lake City. Next thing he knew, he was on a jet there. The finished draft of his newest comic book was done. It wouldn't be published without Hyuka's approval. He refused to anger him more than he already had. The blonde did teach him to have backups of all of his files. That way if this one burned, all he had to do was print another.

Hyuka was sitting next to a small lake in the city. A baby duck waddled into his hand as he held out some seeds. A kid gave him a bag after he asked what she was doing. The little girl helped him summon the ducklings while her parents watched. She had to leave so he got the rest of her bag. Now he was holding a small fluffy duckling. A few more of it's siblings started to join. He was so happy. Hyuka didn't know it but a teenage couple was filming the whole thing. He was going viral in the area.

Soobin saw it trending on twitter for the state. He already loved the idea of Hyuka. Now he was falling in love with the reality. The blonde's eyes seemed sparkle as another duckling started eating from his hand. His laughter was nothing like Soobin imagined but he wouldn't change it at all. It was the kind of laugh you couldn't help but smile at when you heard it.

The live stream cut out when Hyuka stood up. He brushed the remaining seed off of his palms then looked for a place to eat. None of these restaurants looked familiar to him. He walked for a few miles until he stopped in front of one with golden arches. It looked vaguely similar to the one from his planet. Only difference was the coloration. Instead of red and yellow, his was orange and purple.

He walked inside to see the menu looking identical. The prices were double though. Maybe their ingredients was of the highest quality. After he bit into his burger, he realized that was not the case. It tasted horrible but he was hungry. His $20 felt wasted. A girl walked up to him and started giggling. Hyuka sipped the last of his drink then asked "hi?"

Her cheeks blushed. "Hi. You're really cute. Can I sit with you?"

"Sure?" Hyuka didn't understand what was going on. He took another look at her and gasped.

That made her nervous. "Is something wrong?"

"No! I just didn't see your full face before. You're really pretty!"

She put her hand over her mouth while she laughed. It did little to cover how red she became. "Thank you. I'm Yuna. What's your name?"

"Hyuka!" He titled his container of fries towards her so they could share. "Are you a model? Because you could be one!"

Yuna tucked her hair behind her ear. She leaned in closer to him then lightly placed her hand on his. "I'm not but that's sweet of you to say!"

"You're welcome!" Hyuka innocently asked "hey why is the quality of food here so bad and so much money? Where I come from, it's half the price and tastes so much better!"

"Where do you come from?"

"A place called Xellia! It's really far away but it's so beautiful. It no longer exists..."

Yuna squeezed his hand for comfort. "What happened to it?"

"I'm not entirely sure. There was a really long war. I know that much. I left home on an assignment and when I came back, it was gone. I'm the only one left... I didn't even get to tell my family I loved them." Hyuka rested his head on her shoulder. He found himself wrapped in a tight hug. That made him feel a little better.

Soobin walked in to see Hyuka embracing a girl. The blonde looked really sad. He himself was confused. Hyuka was never given a relationship storyline but it was implied he was gay.

Hyuka looked up to see Soobin coming towards him. He looked at Yuna then back to Soobin. "What are you doing here?"

Yuna tilted her head. "I know you. You're Soobin Choi!"

The C.I.A started forcing everyone to leave when they heard that. The place was shut down. Video feed turned off. Blinds covered the windows. It was now just agents, Soobin, and Hyuka in the restaurant. Hyuka was sad his friend was forced to leave. He feared for his safety as guns surrounded the exits.

Soobin pushed the draft over. "They won't hurt you. I'm here okay? I won't let them. Read this please."

Hyuka picked it up and started to read through it. It started off the same. He met someone from his home planet. They did a mission together. This guy fell in love with him. He helped the blonde adjust to life here. It was hard at first. Hyuka eventually fell in love back. The twist was him getting captured and held in area 51. The new character broke him out. It ended with them being an official couple.

Soobin was more nervous this time than the first time. He watched the draft sit on the table. Hyuka looked to be in deep thought. "What do you think?"

"I don't hate it... am I getting captured? Is that what they're here for?"

"No. I won't let them touch you."

Hyuka looked harder at that new character. He pointed to it. "That's you isn't it? Did you write me to love you?"

"Yeah but..." Soobin's eyes shifted to the cold fries. "I loved you first... you sort of saved my life."

"How?"

Soobin hadn't told this story before. He really wished there wasn't a bunch of agents around him right now. He shifted in his seat then picked his eyes up to look into his. "I had the worst writers block of my life. I couldn't produce anything in months. Deadlines and promotions were canceled because of me. I turned to drugs because I thought a new perspective would help. I got addicted. I checked myself into an institution for a month to get off of it. While I was there, I wrote my first comic of you. I wrote the person I wish I had by my side..."

Hyuka stood up so he could hug him from behind. "I didn't save you. You saved yourself." He placed a small kiss on his cheek then sat on his lap. "You wanna go home?"

Soobin took the chance and kissed his lips. He pulled away very much in love. "Really? You want to live with me?"

"Sure! Wait." Hyuka turned around then turned back to him. "These guys are gonna leave us alone right?" The blonde fell in love with his creator's smile as he nodded his head. Those dimples were the cutest thing in any world.

They walked out hand in hand to the car. Hyuka half joked that he wished he was written with flight or super speed.
As long as Soobin was around, life here wasn't so bad.