🤭Beomkai- The Janitor

Blood. Urine. Feces. Body parts. Vomit. You name it, Kai has cleaned it.

It all started when Kai witnessed a murder. The Choi family found a mole in the low ranks of their gang. Beomgyu dragged him to the docks. The murder was quick. One slice to the throat was all it took. The body got chopped up and placed into a trash bag. The bag got tied to a large weight. The weight was tossed over the longest dock in the pier and the body sunk to the bottom. Beomgyu congratulated himself for a job well done. Then he turned around and saw the blonde witness.

Kai ran for dear life. It was his fault really. He usually ran in the morning. Nothing happened on that route besides the birds chirping with the sunlight. This morning he was too lazy to. He decided to sleep in. Now he was the witness to a murder with the murderer running after him.

The blonde cut through an alley then ran to the right. This wasn't Beomgyu's first chase. He easily met him on the other side and tackled him to the ground. He used his thighs to pin the blonde's arms down. The knife emerged from his pocket and got pressed against his witness's throat. "Give me one fucking reason I shouldn't kill you right now."

"I own a morgue!" Kai swallowed hard and attempted to control his shaky voice. "I own a morgue... I can dispose bodies for you in a much less risky way!"

That was the first and only good excuse Beomgyu had heard. "Keep talking."

"It's a little family owned one. You- you know where the-the-"

"Stop stuttering!"

Kai swallowed again. "Sorry sir! It's behind the graveyard by the black church! It says 'Huening Funeral Home' on the outside!"

Beomgyu kept the knife to his throat but pulled him up by his wrist. "Walk. If you even think about fighting back, this knife goes straight into your spine."

The blonde wasn't a fighter. He walked willingly to where ever the hell he was being dragged to. The tip of the knife cut a hole into his shirt. He was aware of that when he felt the breeze against the patch of exposed skin. There wasn't a single street light in the path they were walking through.

A black door with a scarlet red 'C' came into view. Beomgyu knocked. The door opened. He led the blonde into the large, well lit, garage. A code was typed into a built in storage unit in the wall. A drawer popped out revealing three sets of keys. "Grab one. Do you know how to drive a stick?"

"Yes sir." Kai grabbed one without looking. It was the keys to a royal blue Bentley. He got into the driver's seat, too terrified to appreciate the details of the car. His entire body began to shake as he placed his hands on the wheel. "Where am I going sir?"

"Stop calling me sir! I'm not 40! Call me Beomgyu for fuck's sake!"

"Yes sir!" Kai froze in fear. He quickly corrected himself. "Yes Beomgyu!"

"We're going to your funeral home. If I find out you're lying, you'll be digging your own grave."

The blonde began to drive. He couldn't stop glancing at the gun pointed at his head.

When they arrived, Kai unlocked the doors to give his kidnapper a tour. Satisfied, Beomgyu called his two brothers to tell them they had a new dumping site. Before he left, he threatened "any word of this to the police and your family will be the first to die. When they're gone, it'll be you next. Got it?"

"Yes sir! I mean, yes Beomgyu! I swear, I won't say anything!" Kai watched him leave. That was the start of his new janitor duty. He had been working for the Chois for close to a year now. Beomgyu was easily the worst one of all of them. The youngest Choi gave him more bodies to take care of than the other two combined. Every time he thought of coming clean to the police, he remembered some of the worst clean ups he had to do. That could be his parents or sisters if he didn't keep his mouth shut.