❤️Birthday Letter to Kai❤️

Dear Kai Kamal Huening,

Happy birthday! I know you'll never read this but in the off chance you do, I'd like to say why I am your fan.

I'll start with how I discovered you.

I was just studying one afternoon while listening to a BTS mix on youtube. Youtube suggestions threw Loser=Lover into the playlist. Normally, I would skip over any song that wasn't BTS but I was lazy as hell that day. I started to fall in love with the song. Then I looked up on the shot of you sweeping? Mopping? Doesn't matter. When I saw you, I thought "wow. I've never seen anyone like him before." I still think that to this day.

I played the song again because I was instantly hooked. I started slowly exploring other music by TXT and you guys quickly became my favorite k-pop group of all time.

You became my ultimate bias when I started watching fan videos. I was drawn into all of you but you still had the strongest impression on me.

I've never seen an idol that I relate to more than I relate to you. Only thing I can't relate to is how fucking tall you are. I wish I had an ounce of the height you do.

First and foremost, I love how incredibly unselfish you are. You're so sweet and polite. Not just to your members, or even your staff, but to complete strangers as well. You always give when you don't have to. You'd rather see other people happy because it makes you happier.

I love how you're slowly opening up. It's scary. We as fans don't need to see any of it but you're choosing to let us into your personal life. I almost cried when you talked about missing your family when they were together. It's something I can relate to.

You're so awkward sometimes and I'm here for it. It's what makes you, you. Personally, I think your awkwardness shows your authenticity. I'm just a fan though. I could be talking out of my ass and have no idea. If you ever want to play a board game, you'll always have me and millions of other MOAs willing to battle you.

I hope you know that MOAs love you even when you're not the sunshine maknae. "Negative Kai" is still Kai. You're too polite to actually hurt anyone so I think you shut down to prevent yourself from lashing out. Don't bottle your emotions up. You're allowed to feel. You're allowed to be human. Make mistakes. Embrace them. Learn from them. You're an idol but you're my idol.

You're the adorable homebody who I would love to watch an amine with. I personally don't watch any but I would if it was with you!

If I was with you right now, I'd ask if you're happy. I hope you are. I hope you don't stay in because of depression, that you actually want to stay indoors. I'm so glad you have Taehyun to open up to. MOAs worry about you Kai.

I wish I could take you out for a night. I promise wouldn't ask you stupid questions like "if you had to choose a superpower, what would it be?" We would have fun. You wouldn't have to be an idol. The cameras would be gone. Not even my cellphone would be out. I would ask you to sign my arm though. I have a couple of tattoos and I'd absolutely be willing to get that on me if it was small. It could go by the lotus flower.

I'll close this out by saying that I hope you never doubt yourself. Your skills are exceptional and this is just the beginning for your career. I will be with you the entire journey, even after it inevitably ends.

I can't wait to see what's next for you and for TXT as a whole! Kai is the best. Keep being unapologetically yourself. MOAs love you. I love you as much as a fan can love her favorite idol.

Sincerely,

Jessica