Yeonkai- The Red Room

The camera was set up. The signal was strong. Yeonjun looked over his shoulder to see his victim tied to the pole in the middle of the room. He smirked then double checked the weapons table.

Kai couldn't stop staring at the table. He already pissed himself earlier out of fear but that got cleaned as Yeonjun hosed him off. The red head told him he had to be presentable for the audience. That was a fucking joke to the blonde who knew he was about to die slowly.

Yeonjun meticulously organized the weapons. There was an outline on the table where everything should go. It was a travesty if something was even slightly out of place. The chains from the blonde's restraints clanged against the pole. It pissed Yeonjun off. "God, would you please shut up?!"

Kai had been tied to that pole for 12 hours. He was naked, cold and starving. There wasn't anymore tears left in his body to give. He continued his attempt to remove his restraints even though it was a lost cause. The more he moved, the more the chains ripped into his wrists. They stung like hell but he hoped the blood would be lubrication to help him slip out.

Yeonjun stopped organizing. He was furious at the continuous noise but it wasn't time to preform yet. After taking a second to calm down, he finished putting the chemicals in their correct place.

The red head walked over to the camera, put his black opera mask on, and started the live feed. "Hello viewers! This is Puma here with another victim!" He moved out of the way so the cameras could get a full shot of the blonde. "Isn't he gorgeous? He's almost too pretty to ruin. Almost."

Kai couldn't read any of the comments on the side pannel but he knew none of them were asking for his release. If he had any water left in his body, he would piss again. Instead, his muscles tensed. He had been shivering for 12 hours straight. His entire body hurt from that alone. Yelling or doing anything was useless. No one on that live stream would care. Kai had given up. He was ready to die.

Yeonjun read some of the comments out loud. "What shall we start with on the wishlist today? I see... burning his dick off. Why do you guys always go for the dick first? Let's have something a little more original." He kept reading. Nothing on the wishlist was catching his eye so far. There wasn't enough money in the account anyways. He was just trying to buy some time until he saw the number he wanted. "Ah. One person suggested branding him. That's pretty harmless. We can do that first."

The red head turned around to see Kai's reaction. He frowned when there wasn't one. No extra sweat, no pleads for his life, just the face of a man who had given up. Upset, he walked over to look at him some more. "You're a good actor. I'll give you that." He slapped the blonde hard with his ring. Kai didn't move. "What? You think your pain will end quicker if you don't react?"

Kai looked up. "I don't. I'm not sure what you want from me, to be honest."

Yeonjun laid his hand on his cheek. "Awe sweetheart. I just wanted to have some fun. That's all. Give you one last memorable night."

Kai went back to looking at the floor. Everything was hopeless.

The red head brought out a torch and a small needle. He held it to the camera and asked "what should I brand into him you guys?" The comments blew up with suggestions. One stood out. "Angel? Why angel?" He looked behind him and saw the way the overhead light was reflecting the blonde's body. "Ah. I see why now. Seems fitting."

Kai heard the footsteps coming. He braced himself for the pain that he was about to endure.

Yeonjun heated the needle slowly until it burned orange. He grinned menacingly then started carving the "a" onto his cheek. The blonde screamed. The orange of the needle faded so it got heated again. Yeonjun took his time with each letter written into the blonde's body.