😡Sookai- An Unexpected Visitor

A knock on the door woke Soobin up from his nap. He figured they were solicitors so he decided to pretend he wasn't home. The person behind the door kept knocking. Soobin groaned while covering his face with a pillow. "Ugh. Take the hint! Go away!"

"SOOBIN CHOI. I WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU!"

Soobin sat up straight. The guy behind the door sounded really mad. He peaked through the blinds in an attempt to see who was outside. His lilac bush was in the way. All he saw was a pale blue jacket. The guy started knocking even faster. He decided to give in and open the door. It was a total stranger. Blonde, fairly young, and very attractive, even with angry disappointment on his face. He stood there with crossed arms. Soobin asked "can I help you?"

"You gonna let me in?"

"Maybe when you tell me who you are."

The blonde grabbed a comic book from the inside of his jacket. He held it up to his face then spat "you know who I am!"

Soobin's eyes kept going from the cover of the comic book he wrote, to the blonde standing in the doorway. He looked exactly like his main character. That couldn't be possible. Soobin laughed thinking it was a prank. "You're really good at cosplay! Man, you had me going there for a second! So... what? You want an autograph or something?"

"No!" The blonde flipped to the end of the book to the scene where he loses his home planet. "What the hell Choi?! My family is gone! Everything I fought so hard to save is gone! Why?!"

Soobin scratched his head in confusion. "Are you being paid to do this or something?" He excitedly snapped his fingers. "Oh! Wait! I know! Beomgyu put you up to this! Okay. Okay. I'll pay you more to prank him back!"

The blonde threw the comic book at his face. "THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I'M NOT BEING PAID. I'M NOT FAKE. YOU MADE ME AND YOU MADE ME LOSE EVERYTHING!" The blonde could see his creator attempting to dial the police so he decided to set his phone on fire. "You believe me now?"

Soobin dropped the phone then watched it turn to ashes. The smell of burning wires was awful. He looked back up at the blonde in complete shock. "Hyuka...?"

Hyuka invited himself in. He looked around at his creator's place in envy. Soobin had the nerve to live in luxury while he literally had nothing but the clothes on his back. There was a wall filled with every comic Soobin had ever written. One of them had a gold frame while the others had black. He took a hard look at it. It was cover of the story of how he got his powers. Hyuka pointed to it then asked "why is this one in gold?"

The question snapped Soobin out of his frozen state. He shut the door then walked over next to the blonde. "It was the start of my favorite character... I'm sorry. How did you find me?"

"Your house is on the hollywood mansion tour. All it took was five seconds on the internet to find it." Hyuka sat down on one of the dining chairs then looked back at Soobin. "I just wanted to know why you did it. I refuse to believe that's how my story ends."

Soobin pulled up a chair so he could sit next to him. "You were running out of room to grow. Something had to happen so you could develop some depth beyond being kind. Otherwise I would've had to kill you off. You were too precious to just be a side character."

"What's next for me then?" Hyuka watched his creator leave the room. He looked around, unsure of whether to follow or not, then saw him come back. He was handed a thin binder.

There was only about 10 sheets of paper inside. It was the start of the rough draft for the next phase of his life. In his new planet, he was going to discover someone else from his old one. This new character hated his life before Hyuka came into it. He fell in love with the blonde during a mission together.

Soobin watched him reread it. He chewed on his bottom lip while he waited for a reaction. That new character was inspired by him during his darkest moments. Creating Hyuka gave him his spark back. His mind became excited the more he wrote his story. He became heavily invested in the character. His fans loved 'Hyuka' which made him love him even more. So the new character was really him falling in love with the blonde in a sense. "So um... this was just a draft and it's just the first part too. What do you think?"

Hyuka set the draft on the table. He softly said, "I thought I was meant to be alone forever."

"Are any of my other characters real?"

"They were to me... I honestly don't know. After I found your house, I tried to find my planet. I couldn't even find my universe on the internet. My world was supposed to be some reality of yours. How far away am I Soobin?"

"... a billion light years." Soobin saw the sadness wash over Hyuka as those blonde strands fell into his palms. "I'm sorry."

Hyuka picked his head back up. "Write my world back in! Or write one I can get to!"

Soobin could do that but he had a timeline to stick to. It would ruin it which would ruin his career. His fans would turn against him. They would criticize him for Hyuka's regression. This reality wasn't something he could manipulate. So, with sorrow in his expression, he said "I can't. Maybe one day but not yet. You're still static. I need you to be dynamic. That includes suffering. I'm sorry."

Hyuka looked at the draft sitting on the table. Falling in love was NOT going to be his development. He set the draft on fire. Next was all of Soobin's writing utensils. His irisis turned red with fury. "You wanted me to develop?! Fine! I'm the fucking villian now! Enjoy a world destroyed just like mine was!"

The blonde wasn't given super speed. It was something he wished for as he stormed out of the house. If he could find this "yellowstone volcano" that he read about, he could activate it to doom this world. Everyone who survived would die. He could start fresh on this new planet once they were gone.

Hyuka was written to be able to create fire and withstand the elements. This volcanic erruption would be him in his purest form. Before he left, Hyuka threatened "let's see if you can rewrite your world as it burns to the ground."

Soobin chased after him but it was hard. He lost Hyuka in the California crowd. He ran down as many streets as he could before his legs gave out. This wasn't his fault but it was his responsibility to fix.
He ran back home then grabbed that gold framed comic off of the wall. The book was frantically flipped until he found the parts describing Hyuka's abilities.

The blonde was bulletproof. He could create fires as hot as the sun. He could also withstand the coldest of temperatures because the heat inside of him never burned out. His weaknesses were his physical limitations. He could handle a bullet but not a fist. Hyuka was never written to be a fighter. A specially trained set of military personale might have a shot. Thats if they could get to him. Containing him was a whole other set of problems.

Soobin got to the end of the comic and remembered the biggest weakness he wrote into the blonde. It was supposed to be his empathy and his kindness. He never killed. He only injured when the consequences were too great for him not to. That's why Soobin killed off his planet. He wanted to see where Hyuka would go when he had nothing to protect.

Now, with a creators comic book app pulled up on his ipad, Soobin was about to see if it was him that was magical. Or the, once was, wooden fountain pen he bought at a thrift store, the day before he wrote the planet's destruction.