😁Tyunning- My Target

Taehyun looked at his new target. The reward was large. $250,000 to kill someone named Kai Kamal Huening. Like always, there was a short description of him.

Kai Kamal Huening.
Age- 22. Taehyun mumbled "huh. Same age." Just a barista at a cafe. Normal college student. Came from a normal middle class family too. "Why is this guy worth a quarter of a million dollars?"

Yeonjun didn't say much about it. "Just be careful. I want his index finger when you're done. My boss will be more than happy to pay you when it's complete."

"Right..." Taehyun walked away just as confused as before. Should be easy enough. It was a weekday in the morning. He should be in class right now. All he had to do was find the class, wait for him to get out, then get him alone. How hard could that be?

He walked home to collect a pistol and a silencer. His knife also went into his pocket so he could collect the finger. Now that he had everything, he was ready.

Taehyun found the college. There was a couple of kids on the lawn. He walked up to them and asked "do you know someone named Kai Huening?"

"What's it to you?"

He did not expect that attitude. It was a simple question. Maybe the guy was just a dick. "Old friend. He told me to meet him on campus but he didn't exactly say where."

The girl sneered "he only has two friends and you're not one of them."

Now he was frustrated. "Look. We are old friends. I just want to know where he is."

The guy next to the girl warned "leave. You're not welcome here."

Taehyun gave up on them. Someone else around here had to be more helpful. He found a teacher leaving a building. Surely she knew him. "Hello! Miss! May I ask you something?"

"Sure! What is it?"

"Do you know where I can find Kai Huening?"

Her expression went cold. She gave him the exact same dirty look as the other two on the lawn did. "We don't have a student here with that name."

"Really? Then why does everyone look at me like that when I mention his name?"

"I just had some bad clams last night. If you'll excuse me, I have a class to teach."

Taehyun watched her walk away. The cafe Kai worked at was down the street. He wanted to see if he would be met with the same coldness.

The cafe was a typical one by a college. Dark wood, a couple of plants in the window and white walls. He walked up to the cashier and asked if he knew who Kai was. The cashier ran to the back. Taehyun waited a long time at the register. He looked over to see an employee steaming some milk at the end of the bar. He walked over to talk to him. The name tag said Beomgyu. "Hi. Beomgyu? Am I saying that correctly?"

The barista laughed. "You're one of the few people that do. I'm just finishing a drink but I can help you in a second."

"Actually, I was just wondering if you knew someone named Kai Huening."

Beomgyu looked around. He finished the drink very quickly then went to the back after it was called out.

Taehyun heard the two heavily arguing in the back. He didn't understand what was going on. Why did everyone seem to protect this guy? Even some of the customers seemed to walk out when he asked. That could also have been in his imagination.

To his relief, he saw Beomgyu come back out. The barista was holding a phone, predialed with 9-1-1. He threatened "if you don't leave right now, I'll dial this."