👅Sookai- Two of a Kind

Soobin stopped in his tracks. He was on his way to meet his creator but he scanned something he never could've expected. Something else like him.

Kamal was trying so hard to avoid Taehyun (and his family) that he never considered the possibility the Kang created his own unit. All of the robots within the coorporation were nothing compared to him. It was like comparing a chimp to Einstein.

But here was Soobin. A unit who was the draft of what Kamal was supposed to be. Taehyun's creation was okay but Kamal was better. Beomgyu did a hell of a job creating him. He knew that. Kamal scanned Soobin's core and saw everywhere Taehyun went wrong. Beomgyu would be proud of how superior his design was. Kamal blinked. His eyes took a photo of Soobin then he uploaded his specs to Beomgyu's desktop. The file was labeled "urgent".

Kamal kept walking as if he never saw his match. He had no interest in interacting with anything Taehyun was associated with. His annoyance grew when he tapped into the street cameras to see Soobin following him. He could easily shut him down but that was against one of his rules. Kamal just kept walking while hoping the other would leave him alone.

Soobin kept following. He too scanned the other's core and realized he wasn't the superior unit Taehyun built him to be. He had to meet him. While continuing the chase, he sent a message to his system saying "please stop! I've never met anyone like me before. I need to meet you. I'm tired of only interacting with humans. Aren't you?"

Kamal kept walking. He felt the same way but the odds of meeting Taehyun were higher if he interacted with Soobin. If he couldn't shut him down, he could at least freeze him. He closed his eyes then turned into a grocery store. He then headed straight towards the bathroom so he could keep an eye on Soobin.

The security camera was distant from the Kang's unit. He enhanced the image to see Soobin stopped in place. Now that he was out of sight, he unfroze him.

Soobin looked around. He knew Kamal just fucked with him. Now he wanted to find him even more. There was a bench at the end of the block. He put in some headphones then sat down. While his eyes were closed, he too hacked into street cameras to pinpoint where Kamal went.

Kamal started to shut street cameras down when he Soobin hacked into the same one he was viewing. He smirked. Soobin was good but he was better. He couldn't be found.

His creator started calling him. "Kamal? What the hell did you just send me?"

"Meet Taehyun's creation. That's the improved version of what he stole from you."

"And those are his specs?"

"Correct."

Beomgyu maniacally laughed. "You're so much better! God damn, I'm fucking good! I should be in his position! No! I should be running his fucking company!"

"Why am I being kept a secret? I'm all the proof you need that you're a genius."

"Because as long as Taehyun is alive, he can easily claim you since he's my boss. I'm just a lackey building his creation as far as the media is concerned. Now did Soobin follow you? Did you guys talk?"

Kamal walked out of the bathroom when someone knocked on the door. It was safer to leave anyways than stay there. He hacked into an electric scooter then started riding to the apartment. On the ride, he secretly hoped Yeonjun was home. Yeonjun was the only one who treated him normally. "We didn't talk. He tried to follow me but I shut down the street cameras. He does know I'm not human though. He scanned me."

"That's fine if he knows you're not human. Does he know I made you?"

Kamal ran through the ones and zeros of his scan. "No. He has no idea where I came from. It won't take long to figure out though."