🤑Tyunning- White Raven

April 1st. Taehyun woke up bright and early. Just in time to get ready for his advanced english literature class. The first thing he always did was check his phone. There was a notification from his bank. It was an alert for 'unusual activity'. He did buy a vibrator last night but that shouldn't have counted as 'unusual'. He opened up his bank account to see a million dollar deposit into it. That had to be a mistake.

Taehyun looked at it again. His family was poor. Single dad, two kids, dead mother. It certainly wasn't from them. He didn't gamble or play the lottery either. Afraid he was going to get in trouble somehow, he called the bank.

They confirmed it wasn't a mistake. The teller was also unable to trace which account the money came from. What she was able to discover was, the money came from a check. Someone hand delivered a check with specific instructions to put it into his account. A note was dropped off too but they couldn't legally open it.

Taehyun got dressed right away then headed to the bank. He showed his ID to the teller then received his note. It said "I killed your mom a year ago. I thought she was someone else. I only realized my mistake when I found my true target. This money won't bring her back but it should set you up for life if you use it correctly."

He read it ten times. This asshole killed his mother. He didn't want the money. He wanted his mom back. "Take it out of my account! Reverse it! I don't want it!"

The teller looked at him confused. "I can't sir. We don't have an account to reverse it back into."

"Then close my fucking bank account!"

"We would have to have another account to transfer your funds to or mail your funds in cash."

Taehyun complained more but nothing helped. The money was his. He finally requested to give it all to his father. He called his dad to get his account information. He lied, saying he won it in a lottery. The money was set to be transferred within 24 hours.

He looked at the time. His class was halfway over. No point in going now. The note got crumbled then aggressively slammed into the trash. In his mind, whoever gave him that money could go to hell.

Kai, covered in an oversized hoodie, saw the whole thing at the bank. So much for trying to make things right. He followed Taehyun out and noticed he didn't have a car. His next stop was a dealership. He bought the latest model of a Honda and paid for it entirely in cash. The title was in Taehyun's name. It was set to be delivered within a few hours. If that gift was rejected, he would give up. At least he tried.

Taehyun walked to the university. His dad called him along the way to let him know their debts were finally paid for. That made him slightly happier. He didn't have the heart to tell him about how he got the money. It was blood money. He continued to lie by saying he simply got lucky with the lottery.

When his classes were over for the day, he saw a tow truck off loading a shiny mustard yellow car in front of his apartment. One of the guys saw him about to go in. He asked "hey kid! Do you know where I can find a Taehyun Kang? This car is for him."

Taehyun stared at the car then at the guy. "I'm Taehyun Kang."

"Oh! Perfect! This is for you!"

"Who paid for this? Was it my dad?"

The guy flipped through the papers on his clipboard. "Doesn't say. I just need to see your ID and get your signature."

Taehyun handed his ID over while calling his dad. He learned the car wasn't from him. It had to be from that fucker who killed his mother. He grabbed his ID from the guy's clipboard and stated "I don't want the car. I'm not signing that thing."