😔Beomkai- Secret's Out

It was lightly raining in the afternoon sunshine. Beomgyu was waiting at the bus stop to go home. He checked his watch. Kai was probably waiting for him. He texted away while standing under that clear umbrella. Kai sent him a video of a kitten smacking a large dog. It made him laugh. He looked up to apologize for startling the crowd around him. He looked back up when he saw a large dark hooded figure. His blood ran cold.

No one else seemed to notice the black cloak facing Beomgyu. It bellowed "you fixed it. Now he deserves to know the truth."

Beomgyu yelled "WAIT!" as the figure disappeared. He didn't have time to wait for the bus now. He started to sprint home. Puddles were soaking his pants as his feet flew through them. The open umbrella caught wind which stopped his momentum. He folded it up then ran faster in the rain. His soaked bangs annoyed the hell out of him for blocking his view. He wanted to cut his hair but Kai loved it so much so he didn't. Now he was running the risk of losing everything he worked for.

Every time his feet hit the pavement, he got flashbacks of Kai dying. He's died a million different ways in front of him. The worst ones were of him murdering Kai. Beomgyu remembered everything. His boyfriend remembered nothing.

The door swung open. Beomgyu saw the figure standing over Kai on the dining room floor. His boyfriend was stuck in a trance. His eyes were rapidly racing from side to side. The figure glanced at Beomgyu. It taunted "he knows everything now. Start over the right way."

Kai looked at his boyfriend as the figure vanished. His hair turned a deep red as his mind snapped back to reality. He slowly stood up then backed himself into a corner. "You killed me."

"I can explain!"

"So many different ways. You killed me. You've raped me. You've fucking TORTURED ME!"

"Kai please just listen to me!" Beomgyu hesitantly walked towards him. "I'm not that person anymore. You have to understand how I was raised!"

"YOU BEAT ME INTO A COMA! YOU'VE BURNED ME! YOU LAUGHED WHEN I COULDN'T WALK!" Kai shoved him backwards when he got too close. "I DARE YOU to justify any of that!"

Beomgyu took his time backing away. The figure loomed in the hallway. He knew exactly what was about to happen. This whole thing was some sick punishment for his many sins. He looked back at Kai and pleaded "I'm not that person anymore! This is the real me! Your boyfriend of the last six months! You know me!"

Kai ran out of the front door. Beomgyu chased him in the rain, only to watch him die of a heart attack the sidewalk. The loop was starting over. He held him in his arms then screamed "FUCK!" to the sky. Beomgyu was too filled with rage to feel sad. He looked towards the front door to see the figure standing in it. Kai's body was laid down on the ground. He then charged towards the figure with raging speed.

The black hood disappeared before Beomgyu could touch him. The moment he stepped through the condo door, he saw Kai on his knees. His boyfriend's hair went back to blonde as he turned to face him. "You killed me."

Beomgyu started crying. "Baby please let me explain."

"I WATCHED YOU MURDER ME OVER YEARS!"

Beomgyu fell to his knees. "I love you Kai. I'm sorry." His head bowed to the ground. He slammed his palm against the wooden floor in frustration. He had no idea how to break the cycle. It took him years to break the last one. This was hell. "I love you."

"Go fuck yourself."

The door slammed shut. Beomgyu already knew what happened as he heard a woman scream on the sidewalk. He stumbled over to the couch and cried into a pillow. "At least tell me how to break it... please..."