Tyunning- Fufilling Life

The couple had been alive for 120 years, stuck in the bodies of their 19 year old selves.

It started when Taehyun first met Kai. He was on a family vacation in Iceland. The Kangs dreamed of seeing the northern lights so they went in the winter. Very little sunlight happened that time of year so Kai was free to rome around without the risk of sparkling like a disco ball.

The vampire was partying at a bar on the rainbow street. He stepped out to go find another bar and that's when he ran into Taehyun. It was love at first sight. One "hi" was all it took for the two to start kissing. Taehyun had a significant amount of alcohol in his system so that helped too. Kai pulled him into his apartment and asked about his fantasies. Their clothes were ripped off as Taehyun said he had a ridiculous one.

Kai asked "what is it?" as he kissed his neck. His blue haired one night stand, smelled so attractive to him. He could almost taste his blood type but his hand was enjoying his main focus.

Taehyun moaned out "vampire fetish. I want to be bitten and controlled."

Kai had to stop sucking his neck to process what he said. "Be careful what you wish for darling. I think we need to stop before you get hurt."

"Hurt me." Taehyun wanted it while being blind to his request. "Tie me up and control me."

It was too tempting. Kai had to back away. His self control was exceptional but not when he was being directly asked for this. "Any other fantasies in mind? I don't want to scare you."

"What? You an actual vampire or something?"

Kai bit his lip then briefly exposed his fangs. "Kind of."

Taehyun looked at them. He tried tugging them assuming they were fake but they didn't budge. "Huh..." His eyes scanned the pale beauty before him. He figured the only reason Kai was pale was because everyone here seemed to be. Lack of sunlight will do that. "How long have you been like this?"

"Only a few months. I was bitten in the states. Moved here so I would actually be able to go outside until the summer hits."

Taehyun stepped up to him and started to run his fingertips over Kai's waist. "Do you want to bite me?"

Kai stared at his neck. He whispered "god yes. But I wouldn't wish this on you." He started kissing his neck again. The hand that was working him, successfully sent him into a lust filled fever.

"You're too polite." Taehyun licked the tip then kissed his lips. "Bite me."

Kai softly bit his skin but not enough to draw blood. The warmth on his lips was enticing. "You don't want this baby... let's just spend the night together and forget about it in the morning."

Taehyun had other plans. He obeyed for now. Their night was incredible. No one fucked like a vampire did. The bruises on his body were trophies he happily carried around. He went back to his family in the morning.

What Kai didn't know, was Taehyun extended his vacation an extra week after his family left. He found himself being stalked by the human. They had sex every night. Taehyun begged to be changed each time but Kai still refused.

The last morning in Reykjavik, Kai woke up to Taehyun straddling him. They had sex again. The blue hair was addicted to Kai and addicted to the idea of living his fantasy.

When they were done, he stroked Kai's cheek with his thumb. "I still want you to bite me."

"You're the most insane human I've ever met. We've only known each other for two weeks!"

"Come on! I felt you run your teeth against my ass last night! I know you want to!"

"Trust me, that was for a very different reason. You're so hot." Kai kissed his forehead then the bridge of his nose. "I can control myself. You might not be able to. I'm not going to produce a killing machine."

"But-"

Kai kissed his lips. "Sweetheart... these past two weeks have been perfect. We only have a few more hours together. Let's not ruin this."

"If you bite me, this can last forever!"

"And if you turn out how I'm worried you will, I'll have to be the one to kill you since you're my creation."

Taehyun complained "I won't turn out that way! How can I prove that to you?"

"How about this. Write out your suicide notes to your loved ones and send them out. If you actually go through with it, I'll bite you. You have to understand you'll never see your loved ones again though."

Taehyun agreed. He got dressed and began writing. The letter to his mom was the hardest. He started crying onto the page. His mind never changed though.

Back before he met Kai, he loathed the idea of working for 50 plus years to struggle to survive. There had to be more to life than that cycle. He found it in his vampire. It wasn't just the immortality either. Taehyun genuinely had a connection with Kai. He was crazy about him. They had been living together for two weeks and it just felt right.

Kai watched his blue haired, demented human, mail the letters out. He couldn't believe those letters actually went into the post office box. Taehyun's life wasn't even bad. On the walk back, he asked if he was sure one last time. He got a yes.

Taehyun was warned that it would be the most painful thing he will ever experience. Naivety made him not care. He was turned shortly after.

Kai wiped the sweetly warm liquid off of his lips and waited. He decided to grab a snack while Taehyun twitched in bed. A cage of live horseshoe crabs was sitting in his cabinet. Their blue blood was the champagne of bloods in his world. He sunk his fangs into it's belly then sucked the life out of one.

Taehyun continued to twitch for the next hour.

Kai watched a TV show out of boredom. He checked his watch. It would probably be another few hours. He went puffin hunting along the south coast. Three of them got their lives cut short. He killed another for Taehyun. By the time he got back, his love interest was changed.

The blue haired vampire took the small bird straight out of Kai's hands. He sunk his teeth into it. The bird was drained in 30 seconds flat. Kai giggled then handed him a horseshoe crab. Taehyun's eyes popped open at the taste. It was like a broth that had been simmering for hours. Such a concentrated, sweetly spiced, flavor in a small animal.

Kai showed him the ropes and taught him tricks he's picked up. Taehyun hung on his every word. The first year of holidays without his family were the hardest. Kai became his emotional pillar to lean on.

120 years later, the two were still together. Taehyun never did turn into a blood thirsty lunatic. Kai grounded him. They traveled the world as the seasons changed. Iceland was always the place they came back to in the winter.

One day, they were met with the opportunity of a lifetime. A vampire in Madrid discovered a revolutionary cure. His formula could reverse vampires back to their human form. It would be a chance to die on their own terms. No limb ripping, no skull crushing and no more fear of keeping their identities a secret.

Kai asked about it. "Would you ever want to? I mean we're technically only 19. We could live for another 80 years before we die."

Taehyun thought about it. They've done everything they wanted to do. Their lives were satisfying but both were tired of the constant secrecy surrounding their identities. "I wouldn't mind it... I love you so much. If we were human we could have a couple of kids!"

"So... we're doing this? We're becoming human again?"

"I think we are..."

Kai bought the plane tickets to Madrid. It was bittersweet. Neither was ready to die but the excitement moving forward made them sure of their decision.

In the next 80 years of their lives, they ended up adopting four kids together. They lived long enough to see and love their 9 grandbabies and even three great grandbabies. Their bond only grew stronger. Dates in the sunlight became their favorite past time.

At age 200, the couple laid in bed surrounded by their loved ones. Taehyun asked if Kai regretted their decision. He honestly said "no." Watching his husband become an amazing father, was the greatest blessing he could've received. They shared one last kiss. Their family cried watching them die within minutes of each other. That kind of love, that kind of joy, they experienced in the past 80 years was something certainly worth dying for.