😀Yeonkai- Cupid is so dumb

"Did he follow you?"

Kai looked around. "No."

Yeonjun sat down on the bar stool waiting for his americano. "So let me get this straight. Your boyfriend cheats with you, so you cheat with his ex?"

"What can I say? Felt bad for the guy." Kai sipped his white chocolate cafe latte. "I told you, I don't do relationships. I wouldn't have slept with my boyfriend in the first place if I knew they were still dating. He had me believe they broke up."

"And?"

"They're very different. I'm wondering how the hell they got together in the first place."

Yeonjun got served his americano. He took a sip then waited for it to cool down. "Different? You barely know both of them."

"Oh. I meant as in sex."

"That was my fault. I shouldn't have asked."

Kai chuckled as he took another sip of his latte. "I know we were drunk but I still think you were the best."

"I'm honored. You weren't bad either." Yeonjun winked.

"So why aren't you dating Beomgyu? You guys would be so good together."

Yeonjun took a very long sip of his drink. He always flirted with the idea but the timing never seemed right between them. "I don't think he feels that way about me."

Kai arched his eyebrow. "Are we talking about the same person? Beomgyu Choi?"

"What?"

"You're delusional Yeonjun."

"I'm realistic."

"Your perception of reality is fucked then."

"How can you be some big shot executive, saying shit like that, then have a shit dating life?"

Kai finished off his latte. "Didn't sleep my way to the top. I imagine I would've been promoted faster if I had though. On the other hand, I also would probably be jobless right now. Apparently everyone I sleep with is either dating or lying about dating."

"We should trade problems for a day."

"We don't need to. Just go ask him out! He'll say yes!"

Yeonjun finished off his americano. "And if he doesn't?"

"Then feel free to fuck your anger out with me tonight." Kai playfully winked. He started laughing when he got smacked on the shoulder. "Calm down. He will say yes."

"Okay." Yeonjun stood up straight. "I'll ask him tonight. Ready to go back to work?"

"Sure. Can't wait to go back to ordering you around today."

Yeonjun shoved him as he laughed. It was weird to work for his best friend but he paid him well and he wasn't a bad boss. Honestly, he was actually a really good boss. If he could manage his dating life like he managed his employees then his life would be perfect. It was a sad give and take. He did sometimes wonder if Kai would end up alone but that wasn't any of his business. At least not in their twenties.

Beomgyu Choi also worked for Kai but he was fairly new to the division. He was actually too busy to interview Beomgyu so he told Yeonjun to do it. It ended up being more of a relationship screening than a job interview. Kai was pissed off when Beomgyu was hired. He wasn't nearly as qualified as he listed on his resume. That was apparent on day one. Because Yeonjun hired him, he ended up being his problem.

After a month, Beomgyu proved himself. Kai let him stay and Yeonjun was told to never interview anyone ever again.

Over time, Kai saw how flirty they were becoming. He had to put them in seperate divisions so they would actually get some work done. Now that Beomgyu technically no longer worked for him, he had no problem with trying to get them together.