😡Yeonkai- Something to Lose

Yeonjun Choi had absolutely no idea where the hell he was as he walked the street. Random stars with people's names were on the sidewalk. Pedestrians seemed to stare but Yeonjun paid no attention as he kept walking. He passed a star then stopped. That name he recognized. He turned around to stare at it again. "Soobin Choi". His creator. He was furious as he stared at the name. The ground opened up below the star. He concentrated harder until it fell into the depths of the earth. A big hole was left. He smirked then kept walking.

People took pictures of the newcomer. Yeonjun heard one of them whisper "he must be where Hyuka was from! Wait! That's Yeonjun! Yeah it is! He destroyed Hyuka's planet!" Yeonjun extended his hand. His eyes turned neon green as vines started to encase that individual. With the clentch of his fist, the vines tightened. He yanked his arm towards his body to bring his victim in front of him. His eyes glowed brighter. "Where the FUCK can I find Hyuka Huening?"

The man squeaked out, "he's-" He started to cough. The vines were choking him. "He's probably with Soobin at their house."

"And where can I find that peasant?"

The man couldn't speak anymore. He weakly pointed down the street. Yeonjun's eyes stopped glowing as the vines dropped. He started walking towards that direction. Police began showing up. As he kept walking, he taunted "I wouldn't try if I were you. Is this how you treated Hyuka on his arrival?"

An officer with a megaphone commanded "stand down. We mean you no harm."

Yeonjun looked up to see Soobin and Hyuka laughing in a window. He smirked again. "Sure. How about you give those two a message for me will you?"

The officer found himself wrapped in palm fronds as the tree by him continued to grow. He became a worm on a hook with the tree as his fishing pole. Yeonjun didn't pay any attention to the bullets bouncing off of his skin. He raised the sidewalk square he was standing on, 20 feet, so he could directly see into the window. With the wave of his hand, he placed the officer next to him. "Go on. Announce my arrival. Tell Hyuka and Soobin that Yeonjun Choi is here to see them."

The officer nervously brought the megaphone to his lips. "S-SOOBIN AND HYUKA. YEONJUN? YEONJUN CHOI IS HERE TO SEE YOU!"

Yeonjun flicked his hand. The officer was tossed towards his squad. He landed on top of a police car with a broken tailbone. Yeonjun's eyes glowed a firey green when they met Hyukas'.

The blonde couldn't believe it. He shoved Soobin out of the way when a rock came hurling through the office window. The rock was set on fire to weaken it. Hyuka put it out once it crumbled to the floor. His own eyes began to glow a scarlet red. He ran downstairs to face the guy who ruined his life.

Soobin ran after him. There was only two characters that he wrote with that mysterious pen. They were both here and they both hated each other because of him.

Yeonjun lowered himself onto the ground. He walked towards Hyuka then began to circle him. "You're really here. I thought I'd never see you again."

Hyuka stood still with flames ignited on his fists. "You should've died."

"Now, now, that's silly. Soobin didn't make you a killer."

"That sure as hell can change now."

Soobin stood in the doorway. He had no idea what was going to happen and he was scared to see it.

Yeonjun dropped the glow from his eyes when he saw the way Soobin was looking at Hyuka. He was now speaking directly to his creator. "I didn't even have to read the next issue to know you wrote him to love you. Isn't that fucking pathetic? Couldn't find someone in reality so you created him just for you?"