😒Yeonkai- Broke up a Marriage

They never thought their plan would actually work but it did. It was pretty simple too.

Yeonjun and Kai have been together for years. They were true sociopaths who were drunk on each other. It was hard not to be when you found someone as fucked up as you were.

They met in college. Kai noticed someone attractive watching him from of the corner of his eye. He was talking to his friend but kept stealing glances at the stranger. When the stranger started talking to someone else, he found himself jealous. The two couldn't stop looking at each other even though they were actively engaging in other conversations.

After class, Kai saw the stranger waiting outside the door for him. All it took was one seductive smile and they were naked in bed. They fought for dominance between the sheets. By the end, the blonde got a couple deep bite marks on his ass while Yeonjun's thighs were bruised to hell.

It was supposed to be a one time thing. That's what Kai told him after he left. So what did Yeonjun do? Started flirting with his best friend. The blonde watched the subtle touches to his friend's cheek, then his waist, from a distance. Yeonjun kept watching Kai's reactions. He loved every single moment of jealousy that poured out of him.

How did Kai respond? He threw Yeonjun into the backseat of his car and ripped his pants off. The raven hair got tounge fucked while being choked with a seatbelt. Once he was nice and wet, Kai fucked him until he screamed. Yeonjun grabbed the back of his thighs and started scratching the hell out of them. The blonde finished inside. He didn't bother to finish the other off. It was a punishment after all. Kai just walked away with a smile on his face.

They've never been apart since. Yeonjun punished him for having the nerve to leave him like that. The first month they were together, no one wanted to be near either of their dorms. They fell deeper in love. Their games of jealousy got more twisted as times went by. It started with seeing how far the other could go with someone before their partner snapped. It evolved to choosing people who had something they wanted.

A married couple, Beomgyu Choi-Kang and Taehyun Choi-Kang, were individually successful on their own. Even more desirable together. Kai wanted the Kang family heirloom. A rare painting they bought in an auction in the 18th century, not realizing it's worth until two generations later. Yeonjun wanted Beomgyu's car. He test drove exotic european cars for a living. He could have any he wanted and there was a whole garage full of them. Yeonjun's eye was on the royal purple BMW M8.

They made a plan to split them up. It would be easy enough. Nothing they hadn't done before.

Kai watched Taehyun. He learned his habits. He pretended to be distressed about a breakup, at the bar the Kang frequents. His performance should've won him a tony. The tears were beautifully faked. The tone in his voice was the right balance between distressed and dramatic. Taehyun bought it. He asked the blonde what was wrong. They got to talking. Step one was done.

Yeonjun wore his tightest racing suit to Beomgyu's job. He said he was training for the Indy 500 and wanted to take some cars for a spin. "I haven't decided which racer I wanted so if you have the time. I'm all yours."

Beomgyu's excited personality was more than happy to help. Yeonjun was thrilled. The more time they spent together in the car, the better. His step one was also done.

Two months later, they had an established friendship with the married couple. Yeonjun and Kai made sure to keep their lives with the couple seperate. At home, they made guesses on who would break first. Kai guessed it would be Taehyun. Yeonjun assumed it would be Beomgyu. It became a competition. Loser got to tie up the other to the bed for 8 hours. The blonde was more determined than ever to win now.

One week later, Taehyun called Kai. The blonde put him on speaker since he was laying on the couch with Yeonjun. "Hey. What's up?"

"Can we talk somewhere? Beomgyu and I had a huge fight and I just need some clarification from an outsider."

Yeonjun looked at his phone. Beomgyu texted him to meet at a restaurant in an hour. The couple smiled. Step two was complete. They caused a huge fight. Now it was time to rip them apart.

Kai left to go to Taehyun's luxury condo. While the other was pouring his heart out, the blonde told him everything he wanted to hear. "It's not your fault. He just doesn't understand you like I do! I would never do that to you! You deserve better. You always have." False promises of a better life were being fed into the broken Kang. The blonde held him while he cried. Kai couldn't stop staring at the priceless painting above the mantle. Once he got ahold of that thing, he would hang it above their bed. Just another trophy to the couple's collection.

Yeonjun asked Beomgyu what the fight was about. He said Taehyun didn't like how much time they were spending together. Beomgyu slammed a shot back then said "why can't he understand that it's just a job?! We're just friends! I would never leave him!"

Another three shots were thrown back. Yeonjun put his hand on his thigh and mustered the best shy voice he could. "I don't think I can just be friends anymore Beomgyu. I think I need to find another driver... I know you don't feel the same way about me and that's okay. I respect your marriage. I wish Taehyun gave you the same respect that I do."

Just like that, he walked away. The last line made him smile as he got into his car. He knew the impact of those words as he drove off to his condo. The couple only needed one of them to cheat. Yeonjun looked at his phone. Kai sent a photo of some fresh claw marks on his chest. He laughed knowing their plan not only worked, but that he also would get to be tied up tonight.

The divorce was now inevitable. All they had to do was remind their targets that the objects they wanted were tied to the person they were divorcing. It would create a hatred for the pieces. They would gladly give them away or sell it. Then, it was theirs.

Kai happily came home with a bag in his hand. His smile was contagious as he pressed Yeonjun against the door. He kissed the front of his pants. The zipper slipped down and he started kissing the exposed space. His lips were brought up to Yeonjuns then he teased "Taehyun fucked me yet I get to punish you for it... I don't think you've thought this through honey."

Yeonjun bit his lip as he looked down at the bag. The blonde pulled out a thin black glove? "What's that?" Kai slipped it on his right hand. He pressed a button on the inner part of the palm. Yeonjun heard vibrating from the finger tips. The bulge in his pants got instantly hard at the thought. "Kai... punish me... please fucking punish me..."

Kai tied him up and had his fun for 8 hours. They came 4 times in the span of one night. Kai couldn't help it. His boyfriend was naked at his disposal. What else was he supposed to do? Not have fun?

Over time, the couple kept pushing the other towards divorce. Three months later, it finally happened. Beomgyu and Taehyun were split apart and they kept the pieces to themselves. Yeonjun got his car first. Kai planted Taehyun's boxers in it so naturally, Beomgyu wanted nothing to do with it.

The painting was harder to get. Yeonjun pushed Beomgyu to have it. He told him he deserved it because Taehyun cheated. Not him. The resentment worked. Beomgyu threatened to burn the damn thing which pissed Taehyun off more since it was a family heirloom.

Yeonjun paid a lot of money for someone to paint a replica. The amount was nothing compared to the true value of the painting though. Kai placed the spare key in the mailbox before he took Taehyun out to their weekend getaway. The paintings got switched. It was so easy. The blonde came home to see the real one above their bed. Everything worked exactly like they planned it.

Kai kept dating Taehyun until the Kang lost everything of value. Yeonjun convinced Beomgyu to give him a second car. That car was secretly a gift for Kai. Once the divorced couple lost all sense of dignity, the sociopaths moved cities, taking everything with them. Lawyers tried to sue but they got everything legally. It was all out of free will.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were so ashamed, they moved out of the state to start over. They fell in love again after reminiscing. Their relationship ended happily.

As for Kai and Yeonjun? The game never stopped. Their stakes only got higher as time went on. Karma got them back when they crossed the wrong person. What happens when a psychopath wants revenge on a sociopath? Kai dies. That's what happens.