🥳Tyunning/Beomkai- Liars

Kai was so close to finding his boyfriend. He had be missing for three years. Not once had he given up. The police had been unhelpful. They insisted he was probably dead or that he ran away from his piece of shit stepdad but he knew his boyfriend. He wouldn't just leave and he certainly wasn't dead without putting up a fight.

The house he was looking in was one everyone had looked in before. He was told he was wasting his time but his gut told him he wasn't.

There had to be some hidden door or a false wall. He yelled "TAEHYUNNIE! IT'S ME! KAI! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN!"

No sound was heard but he didn't expect there to be one. Kai trudged through all of the trash. This used to be the house of a hoarder until they couldn't afford the mortgage anymore. No one wanted the house and since it was in the middle of nowhere, they just let it be. The only inhabitants are rats. That's why Kai was wearing thick knee high boots and carried a gun.

Taehyun was last seen around this house but the locals said he disappeared when they tried to talk to him. He was rumored to have the life sucked out of his eyes like a soldier who had been in the trenches or a prisoner in solitary confinement.

Kai had no reason to, but he shot a bullet into a wall. His logic was if his boyfriend couldn't hear him yell, he might be able to hear a 9mm glock. He shot another bullet into a different wall. This time he heard someone thumping the floor he was over. "TAEHYUN?! ARE YOU THERE!?"

No sounds. He began frantically picking at the floorboards. They seemed to be glued down. He looked around for something hard enough to smash it. There had to be something. This house was a giant I-Spy game. He just needed to look harder.

Kai went trudged through the fallen stack of newspapers, into the kitchen. He opened all of the dusty drawers until he found something useful. On the far right, he found a hammer. Perfect.

The blonde went back and started smashing the area he heard the sound from. One by one, the glued down wood splintered open. Underneath seemed to be just concrete. He shot into the floor three times in a triangle. More thumping was heard. Kai yelled into one of the bullet holes "BABE! BABY CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" He pressed his ear against the hole to listen. Nothing. He tried yelling again. "TAEHYUN! ARE YOU DOWN THERE? IT'S ME! KAI!"

A faint voice yelled back "Kai? Kai!"

The blonde hit the middle of the triangle as hard as he could with the hammer. He kept going until it created a hole in the floor. A voice yelled back "HELLO?! HELP ME! I'M DOWN HERE!"

Kai hit harder. The hole began to open up. He reached a hand down and felt someone grab. It took all of his remaining strength to pull him back up. The blonde hugged him in tears. "I'm so glad you're alive!"

When he pulled back, he realized it wasn't Taehyun that he was hugging. It was Beomgyu Choi. He was missing an eye and had a large scar going diagonally down his cheek. His legs looked sliced to hell and his shirt was ripped from whip marks. Kai was so confused. "Beomgyu? Is Taehyun down there with you?"

Beomgyu's eye enlarged. He shook his head no, so quickly the blonde thought his neck was going to snap. "Please get me out of here before he comes back! Taehyun did this to me!"

"What?" Kai didn't understand. How could his sweetheart of a boyfriend do this?

Beomgyu looked around. He grabbed the blonde's hand and ran. The pain of his legs caused him to fall several times.

Kai gave up running with him and just picked him up instead. He placed him gently into the passenger seat of his car and drove. He saw Beomgyu constantly looking behind him. He begged Kai to drive faster. The blonde obeyed.