Chapter 1 Rebirth

In front of the floor-to-ceiling window, a young man dressed in white sat on a light blue cushion with his knees in his arms, looking fragile and helpless.

Occasionally, when I raised my head, I could see that the young man had a beautiful face, picturesque eyebrows, and facial features as if they were carefully carved by God. There was no flaw. His skin was cold and white, and he was extremely beautiful.

But at this moment, she was like a fragile porcelain doll, with red eyes, wet tears on her face, a dazed expression, and she looked extremely pitiful.

Xiao Ming'an didn't deliberately step lightly. He entered the bedroom, leaned against the wall, and looked at Gu Ran in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. He suddenly felt addicted to smoking. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and held it in his hand without lighting it. His eyes wandered to the future. The lit cigarette is quite boring, but who makes the young master hate the smell of cigarettes the most? He can only enjoy it with a cigarette between his legs.

He entered the bedroom for a long time and looked at him for a long time, but Gu Ran never noticed him, and he didn't know what he was thinking about in a daze. He obviously only had such a big space in his head.

The sunlight outside the floor-to-ceiling window was not as dazzling as the scorching sun. It seemed quite warm in this early autumn. It shone on Gu Ran's body, as if he had been plated with a layer of gold, making him a little different from a mortal.

The young master's neck was like a swan. Even though he was lonely now, he still raised his head proudly. If Xiao Mingan wanted to crush the young master's fragile neck now, it would be easy, but he suddenly found that he could not do it.

Of course, he didn't feel that he couldn't bear it. He was just waiting for the final situation of the young master's family. If young master Gu tried to turn the tide and come back to life, if he abandoned the young master today, he might be exposed tomorrow. The corpse is in the wilderness.

Thinking of this, he sighed, put the cigarette casually on the table, pulled out a piece of tissue, and walked step by step to the floor-to-ceiling window. He squatted down next to Gu Ran and gently wiped his face with the tissue. Undried tears.

"Brother Ming'an, do you think he will be fine?" The young master asked, holding his hand as if holding a life-saving straw.

"It will be fine." Xiao Ming'an didn't know whether he was telling the young master or himself. He repeated it again, word for word, "It will be fine, don't worry."

The young master sniffed, looking pitiful like an abandoned puppy. Logically speaking, Xiao Ming'an should be happy, no longer having to be ignored by the young master at his command, but he didn't know why. Seeing the strong sadness in the young master's eyebrows, he couldn't even laugh at all.

"My dear, go get something to eat. You haven't eaten for a day." Xiao Mingan held the young master's hand and persuaded.

Gu Ran shook his head, his eyes filled with sadness, "Brother Ming'an, I'm sorry, I really can't eat..."

Xiao Mingan held his face with both hands and said seriously, "Baby, go and eat some. Be obedient, otherwise I will feel bad. Are you willing to make me feel bad?"

Within a few words, Gu Ran was teased to tears and laughed. In the end, he couldn't bear to make him feel bad and went down to eat.

In the evening, Xiao Mingan received the final news. The Gu Group declared bankruptcy and liquidation, and the eldest brother of the Gu family would return on parole soon.

The day before the eldest brother of the Gu family came back, Xiao Mingan broke up with the young master because he wanted to get married and wanted love and marriage that was accepted by the world.