Chapter 17 Confuse

After getting into the car, Gu Ran rested his chin on his right hand and leaned against the window. For some reason, he didn't seem as happy as he expected after going to Teacher Xiao's school.

Teacher Xiao was very kind to herself and did not lose her temper. There was an episode in the middle, but Teacher Xiao also apologized.

But Gu Ran was just unhappy and felt a little depressed.

He inexplicably felt that Teacher Xiao liked him far less than he liked Teacher Xiao.

Although this sentence is a bit convoluted, this is how Gu Ran feels.

Gu Ran, who had never had much to worry about, experienced unsolvable worries for the first time, and he couldn't tell his eldest brother and Uncle Yang about this feeling.

They were almost home. Gu Ran gathered his emotions and went home with a smile. He didn't want the older Uncle Yang to worry about him anymore.

Seeing the smile on the young master's face, Butler Yang naturally thought that today's trip was going smoothly and happily, so he didn't ask any more questions and instead asked him to go back to his room to rest.

When they arrived in the bedroom, the smile on Gu Ran's face fell.

He lay on the bed, punched the black bean-eyed turtle in a depressed mood, and then stared at the ceiling in a daze.

He didn't know how long he thought about it, but he finally thought of a way.

He doesn't go out much, so he naturally likes to play with his mobile phone and tablet. In addition to playing small games and catching up on dramas, he is also more active on a national forum.

It's just that his activity is only reflected in the fact that he likes to watch, never posts or replies, and is just a pure spectator.

This time he had no choice but to turn to his friends.

The rules of the forum are strict, communication is divided into sections, and each section has its own regulations.

He had never posted before, so he operated awkwardly, and after trying two or three times, he finally got it right.

After Gu Ran posted the post, he quietly waited for replies from his friends.

#Hello everyone, I have a question#

1L: It's like this. When you ask about a person, you can feel that he is very good to you, but sometimes you always feel that he is not so good to you. Why is this? Did I do something wrong? How should I make him treat me better?

2L: Speechless, regardless of whether he treats you well or not, first of all, you pay a lot of attention to him. Is the poster a girl? You don't understand, men are like this, hot and cold.

3L: Yes, I agree very much with the second floor. Men are sometimes mean. If you treat him badly, he will pursue you. If you treat him well, he will ignore you.

4L: It's very simple. It means that this person doesn't care much about you, but you care about him very much. This means you are in love. Little sister, you have done nothing wrong. Love is great!

5L: That's right, you're right! You don't need to do anything. When you become good enough, men will flock to you.

...

Gu Ran browsed everyone's replies with dazzled eyes. The more he read, the more strange he felt. He felt that everyone seemed to have misunderstood, and the replies to his questions were becoming more and more biased.

He immediately corrected and wrote: Sorry everyone! I didn't make it clear just now. I'm a boy and he is a boy, so this shouldn't be a relationship-related issue. I hope there are friends who can answer my questions. Thank you!

46L: Oh, it's embarrassing, but since both of them are boys, shouldn't it be easier to handle? Just have a fight and everything will be resolved.

47L: Support! Relationships between men are all about drinking and fighting. If you are asking us here, why not just ask him directly.

48L: Hey, you guys upstairs are too ignorant. Who said there is no love between boys? What if the poster fell in love with another person without knowing it?

49L: Why are there people like you who admire homosexuality everywhere? What other people are asking about in this post is obviously about friendship, but it has to be distorted like this. What kind of peace of mind do you have?

...

When Gu Ran saw the fiftieth floor, he didn't read the rest seriously. There was no other reason. The forty-eighth floor and the forty-ninth floor and the people who supported their words kept arguing in the back. He just took a drink of water and this post came out. The noise reached two or three hundred floors.

His problem was not solved, so Gu Ran was even more troubled.

But he is very curious about the love between boys that the friends just mentioned.

He searched on the web and learned some relevant information. He recalled his feelings and likes for Teacher Xiao, and was inexplicably shocked. He reached out and touched his heart. Could it be that his feelings for Teacher Xiao were really different? ?

He couldn't tell clearly, so he simply found a related aesthetic movie on the Internet to watch, hoping to learn more about it.

However, Gu Ran didn't understand the chaos of online resources, so he successfully downloaded a calcium movie without knowing it, and looked forward to watching it with relish.

At the beginning of the movie, Gu Ran looked normal, but within a few minutes, the two protagonists took off their clothes, and the taller one suddenly spanked the other one a few times. Not only was the other one not angry, but he was smiling. Half lying down...

He felt strange and blushed when he saw this. He hurriedly tried to turn off the movie, but inadvertently turned up the volume and almost advanced halfway through.

So Gu Ran sadly saw two people engaging in intimate activities again. The man spanked the other man enthusiastically and asked him if he liked it. The sound of "papapapa" echoed in the empty room.

Gu Ran couldn't turn it off, so he simply turned it off. The room was finally quiet, but he couldn't help but think of the "pop, pop, pop" sound in his head, like a broken faucet, which he couldn't turn off.

In order to divert his attention, he opened the forum again, and found that they were still arguing at this moment, and the two sides had already argued more than a thousand floors up.

There was nothing interesting in the forum, so he opened the mini-game again. The sound effect of the mini-game was "biubiubiu". As he played it, Gu Ran seemed to hear "bah-bah-bah", so he couldn't play the game anymore. He lay down frustrated. In bed, I originally wanted to solve my worries, but unexpectedly, some worries arose for no reason.

He thought seriously about why he cared so much about Teacher Xiao and what Teacher Xiao thought of him, but he couldn't come up with a result.

Rolling over and over on the bed, Gu Ran asked Pika Bear for help, "What on earth am I thinking? What should I do now?"

The Pika Bear just stayed there obediently and didn't speak. Of course, Gu Ran didn't expect the doll to say anything. If he really spoke, he would probably faint from fear.