Chapter 56 New Year's Eve dinner

"Let's play together? Okay." Xiao Mingan originally planned to take Gu Ran with him when he took his family to play in City B.

Gu Ran was a little stunned. He originally wanted to go to the train station with Xiao Ming'an to pick someone up, but it was obviously better to meet Xiao Ming'an for several days than to just wait with him at the train station to pick someone up, so he didn't say anything more. .

Three days later, his family came, and Xiao Mingan drove to the train station to pick them up.

As soon as they met, the chirping voices of his younger siblings made Xiao Mingan relax a lot, and his bad mood improved a lot when he saw his parents carrying large and small bags of unknown things.

Xiao Mingan drove straight to the apartment complex he rented.

The parents were tied up as if they had entered some kind of royal palace, and the younger siblings looked at them curiously. This feeling of strangeness to City B was clearly reflected in the four of them.

Xiao Mingan didn't think it was anything. When he first came to B city alone, he was also greatly shocked.

He had never even been to City C seriously, let alone jumped directly from a small mountain village to such a prosperous City B.

The apartment was on the fifteenth floor, and the family took the elevator upstairs in unusual tacit understanding and silence.

When he arrived at the door of the house, Xiao Mingan opened the door, and his brothers and sisters got used to it well and went in, while his parents kept looking at it. You didn't need to guess to know that they were thinking about how much the place to live would cost.

Xiao's mother entered the room and looked at the familiar luggage and finally remembered it. She smiled a little awkwardly and introduced, "Anzi, these are the vegetables grown in our fields, as well as the newly pickled sausages and bacon this year..."

Xiao Mingxin thought that no wonder the damn luggage he was carrying was so heavy.

Before coming, Xiao Mingan had repeatedly warned them not to bring too many useless things. They only needed to bring a change of clothes, and they could buy other things in B City in time.

Looking at his parents at the train station with a large sack each, and his younger brothers and sisters carrying large and small packages in their hands, Xiao Ming'an was not in a good mood at all.

Just seeing his parents take out their luggage and spread it out to see that almost all sausages, bacon, vegetables, etc. were brought for him, almost all the dissatisfaction in his heart disappeared.

When Xiao Mingan said he wanted to celebrate the New Year with his family, it was mainly to trick his parents into coming to City B so that they could stay in City B for a few days. However, he did not expect that they would take his words seriously. These things may have been done just because he wanted to go home. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do this in just a few days.

The apartment was relatively large, with a total of three rooms, just one for his parents and one for each of his younger siblings. Xiao Mingan went back to the dormitory to sleep by himself.

On the first day, they were still quite tired after taking the train, so Xiao Mingan just took them to have a private meal in the evening, took them around downstairs and then returned to the dormitory.

As soon as he returned, Xiao Mingan called Gu Ran, "Baby, my family has come over today and they will go out to play starting tomorrow. Are you free over there?"