Chapter 67 Question

A year later, Xiao Mingan's company has developed rapidly, and he himself has become a well-known business upstart.

This is not just based on the original short video software Dou Dou, but Xiao Mingan relied on his experience in his previous life to invest in several small and inconspicuous projects without ever failing.

The big guys in the business circle originally thought that he had made a lot of money with a small software and then started to feel inflated and started messing around. Unexpectedly, people made hundreds of investments and made a lot of money, which made people jealous.

As a result, many company bosses couldn't sit still and wanted to join in the fun. Of course, large companies or those with a century-old background would not do this. They would still praise Xiao Ming'an just when he was mentioned.

Gu Ran's DouDou account has gained a large number of fans by helping others with real money, and currently has more than 200,000 followers.

Xiao Mingan would take a look occasionally, but he would not say much as long as his face was not shown.

In this world, Huaibi is often guilty, not to mention Gu Ran's still simple and kind-hearted nature. Xiao Mingan wants to ensure that he is not harmed.

Gu Yuanyang also knew that his younger brother was running a short video account online. Not only did he follow it, he also gave people a card specifically used to help others.

Although Gu Ran accepted it, it was of no use because he had no need at all at the moment.

Since the number of followers reached 50,000, more and more people have seen him and are enthusiastic about helping others with him, so Gu Ran opened the live broadcast and reward functions so that more people can participate. .

And many companies came to his door. Some wanted to sign a contract with him to make his account more popular, and some wanted him to live broadcast and deliver goods. Gu Ran refused all of them, and he didn't need it.

Gu Ran's original intention and intention is to help more people, but some people don't think so.

Yong Ye, the Sou Sou blogger who once relied on small favors, saw more and more people commenting on his account that he was stingy, that the videos he shot were boring, and that he did not impress blogger Hui Ran.

Seeing the increasing number of followers and related comments, Yong Ye gritted his teeth and downloaded the DouDou app, clicked in and looked at each video carefully.

When he saw a video that cost hundreds of thousands just to help one person and received millions of likes, Yongye felt jealous and sour.

He looked carefully one by one, trying to find flaws.

Until he saw a comment: Hui Ranzhi Gu Ke is really smart. Under the guise of a rich young master, he actually runs a live broadcast and receives rewards. He doesn't spend a penny but gains both fame and fortune! I'm afraid he's not a rich young man, he's just pretending to be a deceiver!

Although many people are defending Hui Ranzhigu under this comment, many people agree with it, and feel that Huiranzhigu does not actually spend much money, but instead gains both fame and fortune.

Yong Ye felt the same way. He had watched every video of Hui Ranzhi Gu and found that he didn't show his face and didn't reveal much about his family. He couldn't tell whether he was a rich young man or not. He was suspected of pretending to be rich. .

Therefore, he skillfully spent money to find trolls to leave these doubts in the Huiranzhigu comment area just like he did with his previous competitors.

The navy was very fast and finished it in one night. Yong Ye paid the payment and admired his masterpiece. Starting from the last five videos, each one contained a lot of doubts and slander.

Although most fans believe in Hui Ranzhigu and express their support for him, occasionally when passersby who don't know the truth see it, they mistakenly think it is true.

So Hui Ranzhigu's comment section has fallen without the need for trolls these days.

A large number of passers-by questioned and the wavering of some fans made the already chaotic comment area vulnerable.

Ever since Gu Ran reached 200,000 followers, he no longer read and replied to every post as before. Instead, he left it to his trusted friend—Jiang Quan.

Jiang Quan only needs to be responsible for sorting out the general types of comments, as well as some comments that require him to reply.

But these two days, the situation in the comment area was too chaotic. Jiang Quan was afraid that Gu Ran would be sad, so he didn't tell him. He only selected some questions that some fans were asking and showed him.

This resulted in Gu Ran not knowing anything about what had happened in the past few days.

Xiao Mingan was looking for new investment projects recently and didn't follow Gu Ran's account, so the two of them didn't know anything about it.

So when Gu Ran started the live broadcast as usual and was about to answer the questions from netizens, he found that everyone's questions were very strange.

# Can the blogger respond to the questions in the comment area?

#Huiranzhigu, are you a rich young master?

#Are you taking advantage of everyone's kindness? You may seem kind-hearted, but you can actually get fame and fortune without spending any money, right?

#Hwiran we all believe in you! Always support you!

In the live broadcast comment area, Gu Ran became more and more confused as he watched. Until Jiang Quan rushed back to the dormitory and turned off the live broadcast, he still didn't react.

The panting Jiang Quan breathed a sigh of relief. He forgot that today was Gu Ran's daily live broadcast day. He had run out of shampoo in the dormitory. On the way out to buy it, he suddenly remembered it, but still couldn't stop it.

"What happened to Quan'er? What are everyone asking?" Gu Ran was a little confused and could only find Jiang Quan, who specially managed the comment area for him.

Jiang Quan said embarrassedly, "Of course I'm sorry for you! A lot of unfriendly comments suddenly appeared in your comment area a few days ago. I was afraid that you would be sad, so I didn't tell you. I was trying to figure out how to remedy it, but I forgot about you today. It's going to be broadcast live..."

"Ah?" Gu Ran was even more confused, "Then I'll go and see what's going on."

Gu Ran opened the comment area under a recent video. After reading many comments, he summarized everyone's doubts: Netizens accused him of gaining fame and wealth by relying on live broadcast rewards without spending a penny and forging the identity of a rich young master. .

After hearing Gu Ran's summary, Jiang Quan gave him a thumbs up, "That's it. Ran'er, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you in time..."

"It's okay, I know you are doing it for my own good." Gu Ran said this, but his eyes were a little red.

He felt so wronged. In the past, when his followers were low, he had always spent his own money to help others. After his followers increased, many fans suggested helping others in the comment area. He thought that everyone was also kind-hearted and couldn't bear to refuse, so He turned on the live broadcast and reward functions in order to do good deeds with everyone.

But now, so many people are wronging themselves and thinking that they are just seeking fame and money.

He obviously means well.

How could he not feel aggrieved?

No matter how aggrieved he was, Gu Ran never cried in front of his roommates. He just said that he wanted to go back to the rented house to calm down for a while.

As soon as he opened the door and saw that Xiao Ming'an had prepared a large table of food and was about to put it into a lunch box for him, Gu Ran couldn't hold back his tears anymore and flowed like beads with a broken string.