Chapter 57 Invest

"Happy New Year, have you eaten?" Xiao Mingan did not correct him. In fact, it is not the New Year yet, it will be after early morning, but he still followed his words.

"Eat!" Gu Ran sat at the desk, picking at the cover of the diary, feeling a little depressed unconsciously, "Big brother invited a hotel chef to cook it. It's delicious."

"It's delicious, why aren't you happy?" Xiao Mingan heard the depression in his voice.

Speaking of this, Gu Ran was full of resentment, "In the morning, my eldest brother clearly promised to accompany me to dinner at noon, take me to play in the countryside in the afternoon, and accompany me to watch a light show in the evening. But just after lunch, he called me I called him and was asked to leave the country."

Xiao Ming'an thought about it carefully. On such an important day as New Year's Eve, Gu Yuanyang must have encountered something more than just being busy with work. I'm afraid he had to go abroad to resolve some difficult matters. Although he could understand it, after all, Gu Ran was the one who suffered. Feeling wronged.

"Then can I invite you to come and accompany me in the afternoon?" Xiao Mingan cleverly changed the question.

Of course Gu Ran knew how considerate Xiao Mingan was, "Okay."

Gu Ran didn't want Xiao Mingan to come to pick him up and go back again, so he simply asked his family's driver to take him there.

In the afternoon, Xiao Mingan originally wanted to take Gu Ran to play in the suburbs alone, but Gu Ran was not in the mood and decided to stay in the apartment to play with Xiao Rou and Xiao Yan.

So throughout the afternoon, Xiao Ming'an stayed with him, Xiao Rou and Xiao Yan taught Gu Ran how to play mahjong, a famous entertainment project in City C.

Although Gu Ran knew how to play, he was still confused when playing. He could win every game, but occasionally he won an own card.

Xiao Ming'an calmly fed Gu Ran each card, and the smile on his face brightened as he watched him gradually become addicted to victory.

After dinner in the evening, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother prepared four red envelopes, one for each person. Gu Ran was a little surprised, as if asking Xiao Mingan, 'Do I have one too? '

Xiao Mingan nodded and asked him to accept it.

In the evening, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother went to bed early and fell asleep before the early morning. Xiao Ming'an drove Gu Ran and his siblings to watch the light show and count down to the New Year together.

The square was full of people, and everyone's face was filled with the joy of the New Year. As everyone counted down "three, two, one", the time jumped past twelve o'clock.

"Happy New Year!" Xiao Mingan was unconsciously infected by the bright smiles of the people around him and smiled the same way.

Gu Ran was equally happy, "Happy New Year!"

Xiao Mingan prepared another red envelope for Gu Ran and his siblings alone.

After getting in the car, Xiao Yan was a little shocked when he looked at the thick red envelope, "Brother, is this red envelope a bit too much?"

"If you don't want it, just give it back to me." Xiao Mingan said coldly.

Xiao Yan sighed, "That's not okay. If you give it to me, it's mine. Thank you for the red envelope, brother!"

Xiao Rou was amused by Xiao Yan and also said, "Thank you, brother!"

Gu Ran felt a little strange when he took the red envelope. It was different from the red envelope given to him by his elder brother. It was given to him as his boyfriend. Thinking about it, he felt happy.