Chapter 29 Interesting

Less than an hour later, Gu Ran rubbed his groggy eyes and was a little surprised to see Xiao Ming'an sitting by the bed, "Teacher Xiao, what's wrong with me?"

"You were drunk just now. You must be a little sleepy. You drank the hangover soup and fell asleep. How are you now?" Xiao Mingan gently touched his face, and the blush was gone.

"Ah? Am I drunk? I don't even know. I don't feel anything now." Gu Ran quickly got up from the bed, as if he thought of something, and said with some surprise, "Mr. Xiao, you have been sitting here waiting for me to sleep. Are you awake?"

In Gu Ran's expectant eyes, Xiao Mingan nodded without hesitation, "Butler Yang and your elder brother were here just now. They saw you fell asleep and went down. It's okay now. Do you want to go down and tell them? ?"

Gu Ran shook his head without hesitation. He didn't know why, but he could clearly feel that Teacher Xiao didn't want to show that he was close to him in front of Uncle Yang and his elder brother, so now he could only temporarily aggrieve his elder brother and Uncle Yang. La, he wants to be with Teacher Xiao.

Xiao Mingan didn't force him, "Then don't go down. Do you want to see the gift I gave you?"

When Gu Ran heard the word "gift", some fragments suddenly flashed in his mind. It was the silly way in which he took the sobering soup as a gift from Teacher Xiao after he was drunk. He was so stunned that he couldn't speak.

Seeing him like this, Xiao Ming'an knew that he had remembered it, and said narrowly, "The gift I want to give is not expensive. No matter what you see later, you will definitely like it very much?"

Gu Ran felt shy because of the teasing, but still said seriously, "If you like it, I like everything Teacher Xiao gave me."

Xiao Mingan also liked it. He liked Gu Ran's simple and straightforward expression so much.

He didn't hold back anymore and took out his own gift from the mountain-like pile of gifts in Gu Ran's bedroom.

It's a square box wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

Xiao Mingan handed it to Gu Ran, "Take it apart and take a look?"

Gu Ran might have just woken up, and was a little dazed, "Should I take it apart?"

"You are the birthday girl, so of course you have to do it." Xiao Mingan went to Gu Ran's table to find a utility knife for him.

Gu Ran raised the corners of his mouth, responded, and eagerly opened the gift.

After tearing off the wrapping paper and cutting the tape with a utility knife, Gu Ran took out the box inside.

It was a wooden box with two small drawers. Gu Ran was pleasantly surprised, "Are there two gifts?"

"Well, let's see what it is." Of course Xiao Mingan knew what the gift he had prepared was. He was not looking forward to seeing what was inside like Gu Ran, but was looking forward to Gu Ran's expression after seeing the gift.

Gu Ran carefully opened the first drawer, revealing a clay figure wearing a blue suit.

He took out the clay figurine and took a look, and instantly thought it was him, "Mr. Xiao, is this me!"

"Well, I made it myself. Do you like it?" Xiao Mingan made a clay figurine similar to Gu Ran's, and he happened to be wearing a small suit.

"I like it so much! This clay figurine is so cute. Teacher Xiao, you are so awesome!" Gu Ran looked at Xiao Mingan longingly, really thinking he was awesome.