Chapter 32 Arrange

Xiao Mingan is a person with strong action. Whatever he wants to do, he will do it immediately.

Maybe Gu Ran just wanted to get into college and didn't really want to go to school.

But Xiao Mingan didn't want Gu Ran to have such a shadow for the rest of his life.

Gu Ran may have passed the exam and didn't want to go to school, but he shouldn't be afraid to go to school because of being bullied in junior high school.

These are two completely different concepts.

Xiao Ming'an found the private detective he had used in his previous life. At this moment, he was still an unremarkable private detective with no reputation and low fees. He was different from his previous life, when he had been waiting for appointments for several years and was very popular.

Xiao Ming'an readily paid a deposit to help him investigate the list of students in their class before Gu Ran's suspension and those who were still in City B.

It was impossible for him to ask Gu Yuanyang directly, so he could only use some small means.

He is not worried about the current lack of capabilities of the private detective. As long as the money is in place, he can even investigate what clothes those people were wearing at the time.

Money can make the world go round.

Capacity can just change with price.

It took Xiao Mingan several times in his previous life to realize it.

The small program developed by Peng Yu in City C has entered the publicity stage.

As for the name, Xiao Mingan wanted him to choose a new one. Anyway, campus errand running applets with various names would come out in droves.

But Peng Yu was unwilling. He felt that he had already obtained a lot for free and could not let the name Quanquan be erased.

Xiao Ming'an tried to persuade him several times, but Peng Yu was really embarrassed, so he didn't force himself.

But Peng Yu couldn't escape if he insisted on treating himself to a meal. Xiao Ming'an had made excuses not to go several times before. Now that the mini program can be officially used, it would be too disrespectful for him not to go.

The dinner appointment was in the afternoon, and he happened to be free after lunch, so he planned to slightly change the content of Gu Ran's class.

Previously, Xiao Mingan's requirements for Gu Ran were relatively basic, and he had not arranged for some of the more difficult content.

Now that he is preparing to take the college entrance examination, no matter whether he can fully master the difficult content, he must learn it first.

It's not too late to talk about other things after you've learned it.

After re-adjusting the content, Xiao Mingan found that the time he needed to attend classes obviously increased.

It's not enough to just attend classes two or three days a week.

He mainly studied mathematics, physics, and chemistry.

Gu Ran still needs tutoring in several other subjects, so he may be busy later.

Xiao Ming'an didn't look at his phone until he finished his work and found that Gu Ran had sent him several messages.

Gu Ran: Brother Ming'an, the new teacher is here!

Gu Ran: The new teacher told me about the college entrance examination plan. It's so difficult. How can I learn so many subjects well in half a year?

Gu Ran: Brother Ming'an, why are you ignoring me? What are you busy with?