Chapter 15 Why are you crying?

Gu Ran came closer, stretched out his hand to Xiao Mingan and shouted, "Teacher Xiao!"

Xiao Mingan couldn't help but laugh when she saw that he was dressed in simple sportswear, with a yellow round hat on his head and a small backpack on his back, as if he was a primary school student on an outing.

"Teacher Xiao, why are you laughing?" Gu Ran frowned in confusion.

Xiao Mingan shook his head, "It's nothing. By the way, have you come out to me and told your elder brother?"

"Of course I said it!" Not only did Gu Ran say it, he almost had a quarrel.

Well, originally, he just went to see Mr. Xiao's school, but his elder brother actually wanted him to go with his bodyguards. What happened? Although he didn't study much in school seriously, he was listed on the search engine. If you search #Go to school with a bodyguard#, what pops up is either a novel or a ridicule, and he can still tell.

So he argued hard, and his eldest brother finally agreed.

"Yeah." Xiao Mingan made a mistake, thinking that if he hadn't told Gu Yuanyang, he would have called him immediately, and he wouldn't have to delay here today.

"I'll take you for a walk, and then go back after watching it." Xiao Mingan, with a quick-fix attitude, casually took the young master around the teaching building and then asked him to go back.

Gu Ran didn't know what Xiao Ming'an was thinking at the moment, so he just responded obediently.

Xiao Ming'an was still thinking about things and had no intention of dealing with Gu Ran. Gu Ran himself was a little uncomfortable in crowded places, so he naturally became much quieter.

Gu Ran was excited about playing in Dreamland before, and Gu Ran talked a lot, but now on the university campus, surrounded by students and teachers, his mood was naturally not very high. It would be obvious if he didn't get used to it. Fortunately, the people next to him were familiar Teacher Xiao.

Xiao Mingan took Gu Ran around the teaching building. During this period, he received warm greetings from many junior students and several teachers.

Gu Ran looked at Xiao Mingan with admiration. Many people in the school knew Teacher Xiao.

Xiao Ming'an was about to end the young master's outing and send him to the school gate when he happened to meet his classmate.

The classmate was a little surprised when he saw their matching, "Ming'an, who is this?"

"The students I teach part-time." Xiao Mingan didn't explain much, meaning he didn't want to say more and ended the topic quickly.

Unexpectedly, this classmate was too careless and started talking to himself, "Hey, that's it, I understand. You must want to study in our school in the future, so come and visit now, right? Hey, don't say it, our school will definitely It is the best in City B. Brother, let me tell you, our school is not only good, but also famous for its beautiful environment. There is a lawn and a lake behind it, not to mention how beautiful it is. Our library is also good and magnificent... "

The more Gu Ran listened, the more interested he became, looking at Xiao Mingan expectantly.

Xiao Ming'an had no choice but to agree, hoping that the unscrupulous classmate could say less.

After the classmate left, Xiao Mingan took Gu Ran to the back garden. As expected, there was a lawn and a lake.

In fact, Gu Ran must have seen many beautiful lakes and lawns, but this is different. These are the lawns and lakes in Teacher Xiao's school, which have different meanings and charms.

Gu Ran found a place to sit on the lawn. He saw many students doing this. After finishing, he patted the seat next to him and said, "Teacher Xiao, come and sit too."

Xiao Mingan: Thank you for the invitation. I have been sitting here for seven years and have no interest.

But he still sat numbly next to Gu Ran, always thinking about the small program.

Somewhat uncontrollably, I complained about the young master, what is so good about a university? Even if you want to see it, you can't just bring the housekeeper or others in to see it by yourself, right?

But what he was best at was putting on a false mask of gentleness. Gu Ran didn't feel Teacher Xiao's impatience or complaint at all, he only found it interesting.

After looking at the lake for a while, Xiao Ming'an took Gu Ran to the library to look at it. People from this school don't need to register, they can just swipe their campus card, but people outside the school do.

So Gu Ran went to fill in his own information one by one. He paused when he looked at the "school/home address" item above, but still filled in his home address.

The library was indeed very large and exquisite. Gu Ran looked at the rows of bookshelves made of solid wood, glanced at a book, and watched the people at the table next to him studying seriously. He suddenly felt a sense of trance.

I am really at school.

Xiao Ming'an knew that Gu Ran definitely didn't come here to read a book, so he just took him to look at each floor before going out.

As soon as I went out, I met another classmate named Xingxin. He smiled and said, "Hey brother, isn't our library great?"

Gu Ran heard this and was still a little embarrassed facing strangers, so he just nodded quietly.

The classmate seemed to be very interested in such a beautiful and cute younger brother, and started to popularize science again, "Our school is still big, let Ming'an show you around more, and our school cafeteria is also good. It's just in time for lunch." There aren't many people after class at this time, so you can go have a meal at this time..."

Xiao Ming'an's already impatient mood became even more unpleasant. It was too noisy, and he didn't want to wear his gentle mask anymore. He said directly, "Then please take him to the cafeteria for a meal. I have to go back to the dormitory beforehand."

As soon as he finished speaking, he turned around and left.

Although the innocent classmate was a little confused, it was not unacceptable. He had quite a lot of free time, but he always felt that Xiao Ming'an was a little angry, but he also felt that how could a person with such a good temper be angry? He must have felt wrong. .

Gu Ranze was shocked, sad, and extremely aggrieved. He obviously came to see Teacher Xiao, so why did he suddenly leave him to a stranger whom he had only met twice?

Classmate Quexinyan greeted warmly, "Come on, brother, I'll take you to dinner."

Gu Ran didn't hear these words and was still immersed in disbelief. His aggrieved mood made his nose sore and his eyes turned red unconsciously.

The classmate who was short of heart waved his hand in front of his eyes, "Eh? Brother? I'll take you to the cafeteria to eat."

Gu Ran finally heard it now, but he still didn't move. His feet seemed to be filled with lead. He finally shed tears looking at the direction where Teacher Xiao left.

The classmate Quexinyan suddenly panicked, "Hey brother, why are you crying?"

He hurriedly found a piece of paper and handed it to him. Gu Ran didn't take it, but was caught by another pair of hands.

"Teacher Xiao?"

"Ming'an?"

"I'm sorry, my matter has been settled. I'm sorry to trouble you. You can go first." Xiao Mingan said.

The inconsiderate classmate waved his hands, indicating that it was nothing, and left with an inconsiderate look on his face, without even exploring why the beautiful brother was crying or why Xiao Mingan suddenly left and came back.

Xiao Mingan handed him the paper and said helplessly, "Why are you crying?"