Chapter 64 Confide

Gu Ran was so frightened that his eyes widened. He tried, "Brother, what do you mean?"

"Huh, it's okay to fall in love. Just find a chance to bring him back and show him to me." Seeing his nervous look, Gu Yuanyang thought he had guessed correctly and said slowly.

Gu Ran didn't admit it at the moment, and it wasn't true if he didn't admit it. He was so nervous that the thing in his hand made red marks on his hand without noticing it.

Fortunately, at this time, his cell phone rang. Gu Ran immediately grabbed his things and rushed to his bedroom, closed the door and calmed down for a while before answering the phone, "Brother Ming'an..."

"What's wrong?" Xiao Mingan could hear his voice trembling a little.

"My eldest brother," Gu Ran was still a little nervous, "he seems to know that I'm in a relationship."

Xiao Mingan reassured, "Don't be afraid, what did your elder brother say?"

Gu Ran repeated the conversation between him and Gu Yuanyang, "What should we do, Brother Ming'an?"

Xiao Mingan chuckled, "It's okay, your elder brother is cheating on you."

Gu Ran relaxed and suddenly blamed his elder brother for scaring him. "It turned out to be a lie to me. I almost took it seriously."

"Don't worry, it's all my fault. I didn't tell your brother earlier. I'll find a suitable opportunity to talk to your brother after a while." Xiao Mingan thought about telling Gu Yuanyang rashly. Gu Ran would be in trouble if he was caught in the middle. , but he kept silent, and when Gu Yuanyang noticed it, it would still be the same, so why not find a suitable opportunity to talk about it.

"Okay!" Gu Ran knew that his elder brother was cheating on him, and when he heard Xiao Mingan's assurance, he felt relieved and happily went to chat with his college roommate.

There were a total of six people in their dormitory, two of whom wore hearing aids like him. They all had similar personalities, not particularly outgoing, but they could all make conversation.

Only then did Gu Ran realize that it wasn't that he didn't want to go to school, and it wasn't that he didn't like meeting new friends.

When he came to college, the good memories of less than a month had basically covered the unhappy memories of his junior high school days.

No wonder people on the Internet say that if you want to forget a bad memory, you need to recreate a good memory.

Although he hadn't really gone to school for a long time, Gu Ran adapted well to college. This was partly due to the fact that the roommates and classmates he met were all very friendly, and he didn't encounter anyone with a bad attitude.

At first, he was cautious about talking to others, but after military training and suffering together, everyone's feelings instantly warmed up. In addition to Zhou Hao, Gu Ran also chatted with his roommates.

The next day, Gu Ran returned to school. None of his roommates from out of town went home. Only he and another local boy went home.

But when he arrived, everyone was in the dormitory, and Gu Ran took out the things he and Xiao Mingan bought together while the iron was hot.

What he bought for his out-of-town roommates were local specialty pastries from City B. Originally, he wanted to buy a large box for each person, but Xiao Mingan stopped him. A large box cost several hundred yuan, at least twenty palm-sized pastries, and There was no refrigerator, so how could one person eat so much in a few days, so in the end, Gu Ran bought small gift boxes, one box at a time, and bought a thermos cup that was about the same price as the small gift boxes for his local roommate, because his roommate said before need.