Chapter 40 Misunderstand

At noon the next day, Xiao Mingan went to the appointment between Peng Yu and his friend.

The three of them have the same major and are interested in many topics, so they naturally feel that they get along very well.

Peng Yu and his friends are both sociable. Xiao Mingan got along very well with them and hoped to have the opportunity to cooperate with them in the future.

After dinner, Xiao Mingan declined the invitation from the two of them to go play, and took the subway to the high-speed rail station. He bought a ticket to City X in the afternoon.

After Gu Ran learned about it, he wanted to play with him, but Xiao Ming'an refused. The consequences could be imagined. It took a long time to coax him.

This time Xiao Mingan went to find Zhou Hao. He didn't want him to know about his previous investigation of Gu Ran.

The high-speed train soon arrived at City X. Xiao Mingan got off the train and took the subway and bus according to the map navigation until he arrived at the western suburbs where Zhou Hao was now.

City place.

Xiao Mingan quickly found the place where Zhou Hao currently lives. It is a two-story house with a low roof, very narrow aisles, and puddles and garbage everywhere. It can be said that the environment is the worst in this area. house.

Xiao Mingan frowned and was a little surprised. Zhou Hao was able to attend a private aristocratic school when he was in junior high school. How come he lived in such a place in high school? Could it be that Gu Yuanyang actually took action against Zhou Hao's family?

With questions in mind, he crossed the puddle and avoided the garbage, and arrived at the door of Zhou Hao's house. Today was Saturday, so he must be at home.

Xiao Mingan rang the doorbell, but the person who opened the door was not the Zhou Hao he wanted to see, but a gentle and handsome young man in a wheelchair.

"Excuse me, who are you looking for?" The young man in the wheelchair thought for a moment. He didn't know the man at the door, and he had never even seen him. After all, this man had an outstanding appearance. If he had seen him, he would definitely have an impression.

"I'm looking for Zhou Hao. Does he live here?" Xiao Mingan calmly checked his phone number and checked the house number. He was right.

"Oh, are you looking for Xiao Hao? He just went out to buy groceries. I am his brother. What can I do for you?" The young man spoke in a slow and unhurried manner, which made people feel convincing.

"It's not a big deal, then I'll wait for him to come back." Xiao Mingan became more and more confused. The information clearly stated that Zhou Hao was an only son. Where did he come from?

The young man paused and said, "If you don't mind, you can come in and sit and wait. It may take a while before he goes out."

Xiao Ming'an waved his hand and was about to say no, when he saw a young man running very fast not far away, coming towards here. He guessed it was Zhou Hao.

Sure enough, Zhou Hao stopped at the door panting. He ignored Xiao Mingan and instead said gently to the young man, "Brother, you go in first. My friend came to see me for something."

The young man said thoughtfully and went in.

Zhou Hao slammed the door shut, then grabbed Xiao Mingan's arm and walked around to the back of the house.

Although Xiao Mingan was full of questions, he was not in a hurry. He simply did not let go of Zhou Hao's hand, but followed him.

Zhou Hao arrived at the back, let go of Xiao Mingan, looked around, and saw no one behind, he said anxiously, "How did you find my house? Didn't I say I would pay back the money? No later than next time I can pay it back in a month..."