Chapter 46 Notify

"Brother, did I hear you correctly?" Xiao Yan pinched his face, "Is our house really going to have a refrigerator?"

Xiao Mingan was not disappointed and nodded in confirmation.

Xiao Rou was about to speak but stopped, Xiao Mingan saw it, "What's wrong, Xiaorou?"

"Brother, I really want to have a refrigerator at home, but it's too expensive, and my parents definitely won't agree." Xiao Rou expressed her worries.

"It's okay. I'm rich. Let's put it this way. The money I earn from my part-time job in a month can buy at least one hundred refrigerators." Xiao Mingan calculated it at eight hundred for a refrigerator. "What's more, I've been doing this for almost a semester. Do you think I'm short of money to buy a refrigerator?"

As for his parents' opinions, of course he ignored them. The two of them were usually reluctant to buy meat, let alone a refrigerator. Regardless of whether they agreed or not, as long as the family needed it, they would buy it.

Xiao Rou and Xiao Yan were so surprised that they opened their mouths wide, as if they could swallow an egg. They had a general understanding of refrigerators. The price ranged from a few hundred to a few thousand, but even if it cost a few hundred, the eldest brother actually Being able to earn as much as one hundred refrigerators in a month is unbelievable for junior high school students like them who don't have much pocket money every month.

Let alone buying a refrigerator now, the two souls haven't returned yet, so they followed Xiao Mingan to the larger home appliance store in the town like marionettes.

As soon as he entered, the eight hundred he expected might not be enough. There were hundreds of refrigerators inside, and only one or two that cost thousands were placed there.

Xiao Mingan can understand that the consumption in the town is limited, and most young people have gone to work in other places. The middle-aged and elderly people are used to saving at home. Even if they buy refrigerators, they are reluctant to buy expensive ones. Naturally, those with a few hundred are popular.

Although the store is the largest in the town, it is actually not big. Xiao Mingan browsed the entire store without taking many steps. He saw the large-screen TV, air conditioner, microwave oven, fan, etc. placed next to it.

It was a rare occasion for him to come back, and he happened to have a lot of money, so he might as well buy the place at once.

Xiao Ming'an waved his hand and bought a refrigerator and four fans. He originally wanted to buy an air conditioner, but when he thought that no one would be willing to turn on the air conditioner at home after he left, he gave up the idea. It was just a waste to buy it and put it there. , it is better to buy a few fans so that they can be used in any situation.

Four fans are not too much. Xiao Mingan envisioned one for each room. If he was not at home, he could put the fan in his room into the main room.

It's not that there are no fans at home, but they were all bought several years ago. There are only two of them. In previous years, one was placed in the main room and the other in his room. My brothers and sisters couldn't bear the heat and had to sleep in his room or in the main room. .

Moreover, of these two fans, one had a broken head and one had a broken button. They were both disabled and strong-willed owners, so Xiao Mingan simply laid them off at once.

When the store owner saw that he bought so much at once, his chubby face was filled with smiles, and he enthusiastically offered him a 10% discount and guaranteed delivery.

Calculating so many things, it was actually less than two thousand. Xiao Mingan couldn't help but sigh, the prices in small places are really low.

Xiao Mingan saw that the store owner wanted to use a small truck to deliver the goods, so he quickly stopped him and said that the road at his house was narrow and difficult to walk on, so he could only use a motorcycle.

Zha Gong refused to eat soft food after his rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें