Chapter 43 Purely

In his previous life, Xiao Ming'an would definitely feel unhappy if he was on his behalf, but now it's okay, it's not like he can't make money.

Gu Ran really didn't understand the concept of rich and poor, and he really felt that the place was too small to accommodate people.

Xiao Mingan had no choice but to tell him an even more astonishing fact, "Baby, the university dormitory is not half as big as your bedroom, but five or six people can live in one dormitory."

Gu Ran was even more shocked after hearing this. Fortunately, he gave Xiao Ming'an his card, "Brother Ming'an, use my card to buy the dormitory, so that you can live alone!"

It's a way, but it's not very good. Xiao Mingan explained helplessly, "The university dormitory is a benefit prepared for college students. The conditions are already very good, and the accommodation fee is very cheap for one semester, so it is appropriate for five or six people to live in one dormitory. I also I don't feel small, and it's fun to live with my classmates."

"I see, then Teacher Ning should be the same as you." Gu Ran guessed.

Xiao Mingan didn't know what Ning Huai was thinking, but he had an intuition that if Ning Huai thought about it, he could get rid of the current embarrassing situation.

"Brother Ming'an! Zhou Hao has approved my friend application!" Gu Ran was a little nervous and a little excited.

"Then you can have a chat?" Xiao Ming'an looked over, but there was no message from Zhou Hao.

Gu Ran was troubled, "I don't know what to say."

Xiao Mingan was about to speak, but Gu Ran suddenly said, "I want to video chat with Zhou Hao, and I want to see Teacher Ning!"

Without waiting for Xiao Mingan's reaction, Gu Ran's video call request was sent.

Xiao Ming'an was helpless. It seemed that Gu Ran was really interested in Ning Huai. He seemed to be expressing his thoughts, but in fact he was giving notice.

The video call was picked up shortly after. Xiao Mingan wanted to laugh when he saw Zhou Hao put on the clothes he wore when recording the video that day. No wonder it took him so long to pick up the call.

Zhou Hao was a little nervous to the naked eye, and there was a suspicious light blush on his dark face.

"Gu, Gu Ran?" Zhou Hao asked tentatively.

Gu Ran thought he would be a little scared when he saw Zhou Hao, but when he actually saw him, he noticed his embarrassment and was not afraid at all. He put a bright smile on his face and said, "Hello Zhou Hao."

"Okay, okay..." Zhou Hao was a little incoherent. He was about to say that you called me if there was something wrong.

Ning Huai, who was in the bedroom, came out and saw the movements of Zhou Hao's hands, "Who are you video chatting with?"

Gu Ran also heard it and immediately shouted happily, "Teacher Ning!"

Ning Huai felt that the voice sounded a bit familiar, and Zhou Hao took advantage of the situation and put the phone in front of his face, "It's Gu Ran."

Ning Huai immediately released his smile and said gently, "It's Gu Ran, I haven't seen you for a long time. I heard Xiaohao say yesterday that he was careless and caused a misunderstanding. I hope you won't be angry. I will take his place for you." Say sorry."

"It's okay, Teacher Ning. It's okay if you know it was a misunderstanding." Gu Ran hesitated, "I should also say sorry, Teacher Ning. You were very kind to me at the beginning, but I suddenly ignored you on purpose."