Chapter 10 So Fierce

The next day, Xiao Ming'an got up and ate breakfast provided by the hotel with the young master in the room, and then prepared to go to the hospital alone.

Gu Ran disagreed and strongly requested to take him with him.

No matter what Gu Ran said, Xiao Mingan insisted that he disagreed.

After Gu Ran reluctantly compromised, Xiao Mingan went out immediately.

After arriving at the hospital, Xiao Mingan understood what Gu Ran's sudden compromise meant.

He looked a little upset when he saw Gu Ran getting out of a taxi behind him.

Gu Ran didn't know how upset Xiao Mingan was, he just felt ashamed and embarrassed.

He forgot to bring his mobile phone and cash when he went out.

The taxi driver spoke a somewhat difficult-to-understand dialect, and Gu Ran was at a loss next to the car.

After Xiao Mingan noticed something was wrong, he came over and paid for Gu Ran. He originally wanted to teach him a lesson, but when he lowered his head, he saw tears in Gu Ran's eyes. Before the lesson even started, it turned into a sigh and comfort.

"Okay, it's okay." Xiao Mingan took Gu Ran's wrist all the way to the hospital lobby, found a quiet corner and asked, "What's wrong? Did the driver scold you? Or did you not hear what he said clearly? "

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.u. Feeling wronged.

The dialect of Province S is actually not difficult to understand, but Xiao Ming'an guessed that the driver must have thought he had encountered someone who was looking for trouble, so he spoke much faster. It was normal for the young master not to understand.

"If you don't understand, then you don't understand. Why are you crying?" Xiao Mingan reluctantly handed Gu Ran a piece of toilet paper.

Gu Ran took the paper and choked up, "Mr. Xiao, you always leave me alone in the hotel. I finally sneaked out with you and forgot to bring my mobile phone and cash. I'm so useless..."

Xiao Ming'an was helpless. He didn't expect that he was responsible for the tears. "Okay, okay, stop crying. It's my fault. Can I take you with me wherever I go from now on?"

Gu Ran's crying stopped suddenly and he said in surprise, "Really? Teacher Xiao?"

Xiao Ming'an nodded in compromise. What he admired most was the young master's temper that came and went quickly. How could he be crying one second and smiling brightly the next? Young Master Gu was Didn't you enroll the young master in a traditional drama class called Face Changing?

After Gu Ran went to the toilet to wash his face briefly and tidy up his clothes, Xiao Mingan took him to the ward.

In the ward, there were four members of the family. Xiao Mingan touched his nose. He didn't expect that all the family members would be here at this time, but it seemed that he was late.

"Brother!" Xiao Rou and Xiao Yan's sharp eyes saw Xiao Ming'an at once.

Before Xiao Mingan could speak, Gu Ran stuck his head out from behind and looked around the ward curiously.

Xiao Rou looked at the strange and beautiful young man and asked doubtfully, "Brother, what is this?"

"This is the student I teach part-time." Xiao Mingan did not introduce in detail, and he did not want Gu Ran to have too much contact with his family.