Chapter 78 Ending

"Baby, it's too dangerous for you to do this. What if you accidentally fall down?" Xiao Mingan said helplessly as he took back his thoughts.

Gu Ran smiled like a little fox, "I wouldn't be so stupid! The guardrail on the roof is very high, and I am still more than one meter away from the guardrail."

Xiao Mingan suddenly smiled. It seemed that Gu Yuanyang was confused because of his concern, but he couldn't see such an obvious problem.

"Then have you ever thought about what to do if your eldest brother doesn't come, or if Butler Yang comes back early?" Xiao Mingan wanted to know if he had thought comprehensively enough.

"Don't worry, my eldest brother will definitely come!" Gu Ran thought for a while and said, "As for Uncle Yang, I asked him to go to the city center to buy the popular snacks that I like to eat. Those snacks can only be made fresh, and freshly made ones require at least Wait two hours!"

The implication is that neither of these two things will happen.

Xiao Mingan was indeed a little surprised now. He didn't expect that he really wanted to be comprehensive, even if all these were based on Gu Yuanyang loving Gu Ran enough and Butler Yang pampering him enough.

However, Xiao Mingan is still eager to know the answer to the question he just thought about.

He even suddenly wanted to tell Gu Ran about his rebirth.

He has been hiding it for a long time. He is indeed a coward in this matter, but now, he is going to take a gamble.

What was right and wrong in the previous life was all judged by Gu Ran.

"Baby, would you believe it if I said I was reborn?" Xiao Mingan asked tentatively.

Gu Ran was a little confused, "Did you have a previous life like in the novel?"

Xiao Mingan nodded, "You don't have to rush to answer. Let me tell you about my previous life."

"In my last life, you and I were still together, but it was because of your family's money and power. After your eldest brother was framed, the Gu Group went bankrupt. I immediately left you and married the daughter of a group... "

Xiao Ming'an had thousands of words to say, but when he put them together into one paragraph, it was not very long.

He was a little afraid to see Gu Ran's expression, but Gu Ran said enthusiastically, "Brother Ming'an, is this really your previous life?"

Xiao Mingan was a little stunned, "Aren't you angry?"

"Why should I be angry?" Gu Ran asked.

"I left you and even married another woman."

"Is it you who killed me? Are you happy after getting married?" Gu Ran said seriously.

"No." Xiao Mingan thought that he had accumulated huge wealth little by little in his previous life, and that sense of accomplishment really made him happy, "I should be happy."

"Isn't that okay? Since you didn't harm my eldest brother, you are happy to get married. Even if I will be sad because of this, I will never be angry." Gu Ran said bluntly.

Xiao Ming'an was shocked for no reason. Even if his baby didn't know that his marriage to Liu Jiao was fake, he wasn't angry because he was happy.

He thought that his mind was not as big as Gu Ran's.

"Baby, I'm sorry, thank you..." Xiao Mingan said thousands of words into one sentence.

Gu Ran rested his chin on Xiao Mingan's shoulder, "Brother Ming'an, speaking of which, I had two strange dreams before."