Chapter 76 Contradiction

Xiao Mingan walked out for a while, and Gu Yuanyang was still a little stunned.

There was no other reason. He was thinking about the last words Xiao Mingan said before leaving.

What does it mean that he once helped the Gu Group?

Gu Yuanyang recalled carefully and suddenly remembered that a mysterious letter had been sent before.

The mysterious letter helped him eradicate more than a dozen moths. Gu Yuanyang didn't believe it at first, but he didn't start to deal with it until he asked someone to investigate and found out many accidents, which were even related to the future development of the Gu Group.

In many cases, it may take a long time for a company to prosper, but it only takes a little accumulation to die, not to mention there are so many moths.

Gu Yuanyang didn't ask someone to find out who was behind the mysterious letter, but he never found out. He thought it was a former friend of his parents who came to help him.

However, I didn't expect that this person might be Xiao Mingan!

After Xiao Mingan left the study, he didn't have time to see Gu Ran, but met Butler Yang.

Butler Yang politely asked him to leave, and Xiao Mingan knew it was Gu Yuanyang's intention without even thinking.

Butler Yang was also puzzled. He had a very good impression of Xiao Mingan himself, but he didn't ask any questions and just followed the instructions given by the young master.

Xiao Mingan was not angry even after being asked out. After all, Gu Ran still had to go to school, and he didn't believe that Gu Yuanyang could let him stop studying.

Sure enough, as soon as the weekend was over, Xiao Mingan went to school to look for Gu Ran and found him immediately.

Gu Ran was lying on the desk in the dormitory with no interest.

It was already dinner time and there was no one in the dormitory except Gu Ran.

Xiao Mingan touched his forehead, "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Gu Ran looked up and immediately jumped up in surprise, "Brother Ming'an! Why are you here!"

"I haven't been able to contact you, so I just wanted to come to the school to have a look." Xiao Mingan said.

Gu Ran's surprise didn't last long, and he immediately became sad again, like a wilted eggplant, "Brother, he..."

"What's wrong with him?" Xiao Mingan asked patiently.

Gu Ran leaned her head on his chest and said slowly, "Brother, although he let me go out to class, he asked me to go back to the villa to live in every afternoon. I was not even allowed to live in the dormitory. He also asked me not to contact you or to contact you again. Play any short video software, if either of these two can't do it, he will..."

Xiao Mingan was a little curious as to what his brother-in-law had said to make Gu Ran worry so much.

"He said he would jump off the top floor of the Gu Group." Gu Ran said a little embarrassed.

Xiao Ming'an really couldn't hold it back and burst into laughter, so let him dance.

He thought so and didn't notice that he said the same thing.

The voice wasn't too loud, Gu Ran didn't hear it clearly, "What?"

Xiao Mingan coughed lightly, "It's nothing, baby, I think your eldest brother will never do that. He is just scaring you, don't be afraid."