Chapter 27 Enlightenment

Xiao Ming'an is so smart. He immediately guessed why Gu Ran wanted to take the C major.

Maybe I want to get into a better university than University C.

He had always thought that Gu Ran's indulgent words and actions always had a great impact on his emotions, but he never thought that his actions and words would also have a great impact on Gu Ran, who liked him.

Is this how you like it?

Most of Xiao Ming'an's family members are silent and dull. No one has ever told him what love is, and no one has taught him how to love.

But he actually saw a little love, the purest love, in a child like Gu Ran who didn't understand the world.

If his conscience was only as big as the tip of a needle when he discovered it before, now it is as big as a bean.

Although he didn't want to admit that Gu Ran's current bad state was because of him, but when he thought about it, Xiao Ming'an's conscience expanded a little more, reaching the size of a finger.

"Eh? Is this possible? My Ayu is still waiting for my reply." Liu Jiao urged.

Xiao Mingan looked unhappy and said deliberately, "What about your family? You two haven't decided yet."

Liu Jiao's expression froze for a moment, but she turned to say arrogantly, "Humph, so what, Ayu will be mine sooner or later!"

Xiao Ming'an was too lazy to pay attention to her, and had to admit that he always treated Liu Jiao with the same impatient attitude he had in his previous life.

In his previous life, whenever he had a little free time, Liu Jiao would smell it as if she had a dog's nose with a keen sense of smell. She would take the trouble to show off her affection in front of him. The reason turned out to be that the only cuckold in their underground relationship was herself. My husband knows everything.

Look, Xiao Mingan knows how much he holds a grudge. He can't possibly forget how Liu Jiao, an arrogant woman, showed affection in front of him in his previous life. Now that he met these two people before they were together, it would be fine if he didn't interfere. Not bad, how can it be possible to really help with everything?

However, Xiao Mingan, who was not very interested in Peng Yu at first, became somewhat interested in him after making new guesses about him, "Let's meet him then."

After hearing this, Liu Jiao walked away without even saying hello. She looked like her Peng Yu was the master of heaven and earth. She was typing on her mobile phone while walking. She must have been replying to Peng Yu.

If his guess is true, then Xiao Mingan is more than a little interested in Peng Yu. He has been able to keep the arrogant young lady Liu Jiao under control for so many years, so he is probably too scheming.

Soon, Xiao Mingan received the meeting address sent by Liu Jiao.

It was in a fast food restaurant near the school.

When Xiao Mingan arrived, Peng Yu was already sitting in the fast food restaurant.

As soon as he walked over, Peng Yu immediately stood up and greeted him, "Senior Brother Xiao."

Xiao Ming'an responded and sat down, looking at him.

I have to say that Peng Yu looks clean, has fair skin, looks a little meek but has bright eyes.

Isn't this the standard temperament of an honest person?

It just so happens that this honest man is a little handsome.