Chapter 62 Support

Once the investment was in place, Xiao Mingan Company became busy.

Gu Ran still comes to the company on time every day to stay.

Time flies to the end of August.

Gu Ran's notice has arrived a long time ago, and it's from the Medical University in City B.

Gu Yuanyang invited Xiao Mingan to have a meal with him at Gu's house, and naturally received a large bonus.

In order not to arouse Gu Yuanyang's suspicion, Xiao Mingan reluctantly accepted it.

Then he took Gu Ran to E City for a visit, just in time to escape the summer heat.

My two younger siblings are about to go to high school. It is definitely impossible to go back and forth every day to go to school in the county. They can only live in school and can go home on Saturdays and Sundays.

Xiao Ming'an made a special trip back home the day before his younger siblings signed up, and rented a car from the county town so that he could go back and help them carry their luggage.

But the road from the village to the town is still accessible only by motorcycle.

On the day of registration, after a while of trouble, we finally got the luggage of two people into the car.

Not all his parents went with him, only his father went.

It just so happened that Xiao Rou's and Xiao Yan's schools were not far away, so I had finished finishing Xiao Yan's place first before coming to Xiao Rou's school.

In fact, Xiao Mingan didn't help much when he went there. He was only responsible for paying tuition and accommodation fees. Although these could be given directly to the younger siblings and left to them to do on their own, he still wanted to come back and do it himself.

Father Xiao still had little sense of presence and silently helped mop the dust and make the bed.

After registering, Xiao Mingan took them to have a meal in the county town. Afterwards, Xiao Rou and Xiao Yan returned to school.

Xiao Mingan sent his father back to the town, and then took the high-speed train back to City B.

After getting off the high-speed train, I was surprised to see Gu Ran. Xiao Mingan walked over a few steps at a time, "Baby, why are you here?"

"You sent me a screenshot of the high-speed rail ticket before. Are you surprised?" Gu Ran naturally had a sudden idea. Anyway, he was fine at the moment and was waiting for school to start at home.

Xiao Mingan hugged him, with a smile in his eyes, "Surprise, I'm very happy."

Xiao Mingan went to the high-speed rail station to take out the stored car, and took Gu Ran back, "Baby, are you going home or to the company?"

"Of course it's the company!" Gu Ran just came out of home, how could he be willing to go back like this.

Not long ago, the short video software DouDou was officially released. Many people fell in love with this software due to publicity and recommendations from friends.

Because of Gu Ran's investment, Xiao Ming'an had all the money he needed, so he could naturally do more.

He first targeted past live streaming guilds and tapped into some potential anchors. Then he recruited influential players from some well-known games and defined Doudou as an entertainment attribute to attract more people to play.

Although Doudou has not been around for a long time, anyone with a discerning eye can see that the development trend is very good, the momentum is not small, and it has the potential to surpass Sosou.