Chapter 61 Shares

Gu Ran thought that his elder brother was dissatisfied with Xiao Ming'an and was about to say a few words to clear his name.

Unexpectedly, Gu Yuanyang continued, "It's indeed a good deal."

Gu Ran was filled with questions, what did his elder brother mean?

He thought so in his heart, so he naturally asked.

Gu Yuanyang looked at his innocent brother and did not tell his true thoughts. He just said, "You, Mr. Xiao, really deserve your affection. It's no wonder that you run to others every day. Those who don't know, think that the talent is your eldest brother."

The word "like" made Gu Ran a little sensitive, but knowing that Gu Yuanyang didn't mean anything else, he breathed a sigh of relief and said coquettishly, "Brother, don't be jealous, you are my real eldest brother!"

Gu Yuanyang was satisfied with his little trick. Looking at the paper in his hand, he thought of much more.

The major is hearing and rehabilitation. Gu Yuanyang actually doesn't care much about what major his brother chooses. He just sees that he has chosen a major that is obviously related to himself, so he will naturally be worried and afraid that he will be harmed.

However, seeing his younger brother becoming more confident and lively, Gu Yuanyang wanted to let his younger brother give it a try, or at worst, stop reading.

After getting the main projects of Xiao Mingan's current company from his secretary, Gu Yuanyang looked at them carefully and found that they did have potential.

Recently, a large group he knew has also set its sights on the short video software market and is preparing for planning and development.

Originally, he was not interested in what Xiao Ming'an was doing recently, but he couldn't bear the fact that his brother had to talk about him every time he had a meal with him, so he naturally let him know that Xiao Ming'an's company now needed investment.

I asked the secretary to collect information before, but this little thing has always been ignored by Gu Yuanyang.

To this day, when I see someone thoughtfully preparing this for my younger brother, it may not be a great thing, but with my heart and ability to think about my younger brother, there is no problem in investing in it in advance.

Therefore, Gu Yuanyang arranged for his secretary to contact Xiao Mingan to discuss investment.

When he received the investment intention from the Gu Group, Xiao Mingan was a little surprised, but he soon understood that it was probably because Gu Ran went to his brother's place to blow some wind, so that a busy person like Gu Yuanyang could be interested in a start-up company like his. small projects.

Xiao Mingan doesn't act like a loyal and loyal woman. It doesn't matter who the target is. Even if it is the Gu Group, as long as the investment amount is sufficient and the requirements are reasonable, then he will naturally accept it.

When they met, it was not Gu Yuanyang who came, but one of his secretaries.

The other party gave a sufficient amount of investment and did not ask for many shares. Although there were some special requirements, they were not particularly difficult. It was obvious that they were sincere, but Xiao Mingan was still not sure.

It stands to reason that as long as he agrees, the funds required for the project will be sufficient, even very sufficient, and the financial pressure on him will be reduced, but he suddenly had a new idea.

Since they are looking for investment cooperation and mutual benefit, why not make the money directly to Gu Ran?

Although he really didn't want Gu Ran's money to invest, it was completely different for Gu Ran to invest as an investor.

The former was for free, while the latter was for him to make money for Gu Ran.

The more Xiao Mingan thought about it, the more he felt it was good. He was helping others make money anyway, so making money for Gu Ran made him more motivated.

However, Gu Yuanyang's sudden kindness made Xiao Mingan reluctantly moved for three seconds for Gu Ran's sake.

Although he did not cooperate with the Gu Group, he gave Gu Yuanyang a big gift.

After receiving the news from his secretary, Gu Yuanyang was surprised to learn that Xiao Mingan did not agree to the plan that he originally thought was a sure thing.

However, he was not surprised for long, and the anonymous letters he received later made him have no time to care about it.

Gu Yuanyang finished reading the letter with a cold expression and ordered his secretary to immediately investigate the source.

What is written here are some undisclosed projects that the Gu Group is currently working on. Generally speaking, only employees involved in the projects know about them.

It contains not only the project, but also some precautions, including some suspicious personnel in the project and problems that may arise.

These are what really concern Gu Yuanyang. The person who sent these may have good intentions, but they may also be forged with malicious intent. As the president of a large group, he has to be careful and cannot let go of anyone who poses any threat to the group. Even a moth cannot wrong any good employee who does his or her duty.

Gu Yuanyang read all the projects mentioned in the letter carefully, and then ordered the people below to check everyone involved in these projects.

After a while, the secretary who went to check the source of the letter came over and said, "Sorry, Mr. Gu, the source cannot be found. This letter was brought over from the cleaning department and said that someone specially asked it to be given to you. That place is a blind spot for surveillance. The other party also disguised himself, and the cleaning lady who brought it over didn't see the other party's appearance."

Gu Yuanyang rubbed his brows, feeling a little headache. He simply didn't care about the source, and just carefully checked what was wrong with these projects.

Although Xiao Mingan gave Gu Yuanyang a gift, he could only give a general idea. He only knew that in his previous life, the Gu Group had problems one after another starting with these projects, and then completely went wrong until it went bankrupt.

He believed that with Gu Yuanyang's ability and these, he could find out the problem.

In this life, he doesn't want Gu Ran to be so sad. It would be best if nothing happens to the Gu Group.

Without paying attention to how Gu Yuanyang handled it, Xiao Mingan looked at Gu Ran who was playing with his mobile phone in the office and said, "Baby, I want to discuss something with you."

"What's going on?" Gu Ran put down his phone and looked at him.

Xiao Mingan expressed his proposal.

Gu Ran readily agreed, "Sure!"

"Baby, do you understand? I'm not asking you to give me the money directly, but to invest in my company." Xiao Mingan suddenly felt a bit like a pretty boy who defrauded Bai Fumei of money, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

Gu Ran was a little confused, "Brother Ming'an, why are you laughing?"

"It's nothing. Baby, please tell me first, do you understand?" Xiao Mingan just thought about it for himself, how could he talk nonsense to Gu Ran.

Gu Ran thought for a while and asked tentatively, "Is it the same as managing a fund?"

Xiao Mingan smiled and said, "Absolutely."

It's the same as investing some money and waiting for profits, isn't that the same thing?

Gu Ran understood, "Look, I'll just say that I understand it!"

Even if it was really all given to Xiao Mingan, Gu Ran would not blink an eye, let alone let him invest.

Xiao Mingan got an investment contract. Except for the 5% of the shares that he wanted to buy for the employees, he wrote everything else to Gu Ran.

Gu Ran didn't read it seriously at all. When he heard about signing, he wrote his name on the contract.

What Xiao Mingan loved most was Gu Ran's unreserved trust.

Zha Gong refused to eat soft food after his rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें