Chapter 12 Attentive

Xiao Mingan sent Gu Ran back to the hotel and hurried back to the hospital.

When they arrived, the four of them had just finished lunch, and his father's steel plate had been removed. Xiao Mingan quickly went through the discharge procedures and took two taxis to take the family to the hotel.

Xiao Rou was a little confused, "Brother, why don't we go back by car? Why are we still here?"

Xiao Mingan smiled, looked at her young but worried sister in front of her, and said, "If you don't go back today, I will take you to the amusement park tomorrow and give you a taxi back in the evening."

Although the steel plate was removed from his father's leg, it was obviously impossible to get off the ground and walk neatly immediately, so he would definitely have to take a taxi.

After hearing this, Xiao Yan and Xiao Rou looked at each other and smiled, extremely excited. Especially Xiao Yan, who originally didn't like reading very much and was a bit playful. Anyway, as long as there is something to play, they don't want to miss it. They don't even play Tetris anymore. , just thinking about going to the amusement park tomorrow.

After Xiao Mingan arranged the accommodation for his family, he thought about going back to the hotel to have a look, fearing that Gu Ran wouldn't be able to stay and would run away again.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Rou was waiting at the door of the hotel. Xiao Mingan was a little surprised, "Xiao Rou, what's wrong?"

"Brother, this is what's left of the money you gave me before. I originally spent more than five hundred in the village. Xiao Yan borrowed one hundred to go. I spent thirty-two on meals in the hospital. You can take it." Xiao Rou He handed over the money and continued, "Brother, dad just had the operation. I thought about it, Xiao Yan and I should go back today. It just so happens that I haven't done a lot of homework..."

Xiao Ming listened quietly to what his sister said, feeling quite uncomfortable. He could completely understand what his sister meant. In fact, she was afraid that he would spend too much money because of his leg injury, so he didn't want to waste money on playing tomorrow. The messy homework is all an excuse.

He reached out and touched Xiao Rou's head and said softly, "You can keep this money. You can buy more meat, eggs and fruits at home. Don't save it. Brother still has money here. Don't worry, brother is not the kind who has no money." For those of you who are still holding on, I have more than enough money to take you to play tomorrow. Besides, you are teenagers and have never played outside seriously, so don't be afraid, trust me."

Xiao Rou took back the money under Xiao Mingan's confident and powerful words, and her worries became much less. She believed in her elder brother.

Xiao Ming'an, who was very gentle to Xiao Rou, turned around and went to find Xiao Yan, wondering what the naughty kid was doing with a hundred.

Under his elder brother's fierce eyes, Xiao Yan hesitated and said, "I have a classmate celebrating her birthday, and I bought her a birthday gift."

"Birthday gift?" Xiao Ming'an is very clear. Boys in the village don't want to give birthday gifts to them on their birthdays. "Are you a classmate, a boy or a girl?"

"Girl, girl, very beautiful, she is the beauty of our class." Xiao Yan became more courageous as he thought about the girl's appearance.

Xiao Ming'an snorted coldly and spent a long time borrowing money to seduce a girl. "How are you going to repay this money?"

Xiao Yan was relieved when his eldest brother didn't continue to ask about the girl, and said cheerfully, "This is not easy to handle. I occasionally eat less and save more money. When I have time, I pick up bottles and wire outside to sell. Otherwise, How long will it take to pay it back?"