Chapter 70 Accident

"Ah? No. If so, it's just that Xingxing's father was a little too excited. He grabbed your arm just now and scared me. Is your hand okay?" Jiang Quan recalled.

"It's okay." Gu Ran didn't want Jiang Quan to worry, and was afraid that he would turn around and blame Xing Xing's father, so he didn't tell the truth.

Gu Ran returned to the dormitory, still thinking about Xingxing's haggard appearance just now, and couldn't help but search the Internet for examples of successful treatments for diseases similar to Xingxing's.

In the afternoon, Xiao Mingan asked him to go to dinner. Gu Ran had no classes, so he went naturally.

But he didn't expect Xiao Ming'an to be so sharp, "Baby, what's wrong with your arm?"

Gu Ran pretended to be a little uncomfortable and said, "What's wrong with my arm? There's nothing wrong with my arm!"

"I accidentally touched your arm when I poured water for you just now. Do you feel like you were injured?" He was wearing a coat now. If it weren't for the pain on Gu Ran's face, Xiao Ming'an would not have noticed it.

Gu Ran was also surprised. Liu Fangping held it for a while because of his excitement in the morning. Unexpectedly, it still hurts now. "Ha, ha, it seems that I accidentally touched the table in the dormitory this morning."

"I touched it this morning. Does it still hurt? Pull up your sleeves and let me see if you have hurt any bones?" Xiao Mingan frowned.

Gu Ran refused, "Ah, no need, it's definitely not hurt..."

"Okay, be obedient. Pull him up and let me take a look." Xiao Mingan coaxed.

Gu Ran had no choice but to pull up his sleeves. When Xiao Mingan saw a small patch of bruise on his arm, his face immediately turned ugly, as if he had already foreseen that he had injured a bone.

"See for yourself, isn't this serious? After dinner, I'll take you to the hospital to take a picture. What if you hurt a bone?" Xiao Mingan clearly saw that it didn't look like a bruise, but He didn't ask much, just wanted to take him to the hospital for a checkup.

"Ah? No way." Gu Ran felt that the bruise on his arm just looked scary, and actually it wouldn't hurt if it wasn't touched, so, "Brother Ming'an, I don't want to go..."

"Be obedient!" Xiao Mingan was a little harsh.

But Gu Ran still didn't want to, "Brother Ming'an, I'm really fine. It just looks scary and hurts a little when I touch it, but it's really not serious!"

Seeing that he really didn't want to go to the hospital, Xiao Mingan frowned and said, "You really don't feel much pain, do you?"

"Really!" Gu Ran emphasized.

Xiao Ming'an knew that Gu Ran was not the kind of person who endured pain just to avoid going to the hospital, so he didn't force it anymore. He just said, "Then you come to my place to sleep tonight, and I will give you a hot compress and some medicine."

Gu Ran said a little embarrassed, "I can go back and ask my roommates to help me..."

"Huh?" Xiao Ming'an already had objections, and now he wanted to take Gu Ran directly for examination.

Gu Ran rarely had any discernment, so he quickly changed his words and said, "I'll go back to sleep with you!"

Xiao Mingan snorted coldly, "That's pretty much it."

After returning home after dinner, while Gu Ran went to take a shower, Xiao Mingan called Jiang Quan based on the mobile phone number Jiang Quan had left for him, wanting to know what was going on.