Chapter 58 Fraction

Xiao Mingan was asked for a moment.

what card?

Oh, that card Gu Ran gave me when we first got together.

What investment?

Oh, the investment DouDou needs.

But how did Gu Ran know?

Xiao Mingan drank some water and thought about it for a while before asking his doubts, "Baby, how do you know about investing?"

"I just found out about it after asking a sister." Gu Ran said honestly.

There was only one female employee in the company. Xiao Mingan knew who it was immediately, but he was not ready to blame anyone. It was not a big deal.

When it comes to investment, Xiao Mingan is very confident. Although he has not found any suitable investment yet, there are many companies interested in Doudou, so he is not particularly worried. It is just that he will have to travel more during this period.

I just didn't expect that it was because of this that Gu Ran misunderstood.

Xiao Ming'an never thought about using that card. Instead, he kept thinking about finding the right opportunity to return it.

When Gu Ran handed over the card, he accepted it happily because he thought it was just a transaction and kept using it. Although he accepted it in this life, he knew that he was moved, so he must This will no longer be regarded as a one-way transaction, and it is naturally impossible to use that card.

"Baby, I won't use that card." Xiao Mingan said sincerely.

Gu Ran was a little confused, "Why?"

"Although my company does need investment at the moment, I can't just use the card you gave me. Besides, when I accepted the card, I always wanted to return it to you. I know your thoughts, but I I am capable and can support myself, so I will not use the money in it, but I am very grateful to you, really." Xiao Mingan said seriously.

Gu Ran said ignorantly, "But this is not charity..."

"I understand, this is what you want, baby, but as an adult with the ability to make money independently, I want to make money on my own, and even want to make a lot of money, and have a better life on my own. "Xiao Mingan said word by word.

Gu Ran seemed to understand a little bit. He didn't insist anymore and just asked curiously, "Brother Ming'an, is the money in that card really not enough?"

Xiao Ming'an had used that card in his previous life. He knew how much money was in it. He smiled and said, "That's enough."

Gu Ran wanted to say something else, but he never said it. He just looked at Xiao Mingan obediently.

Xiao Mingan's heart was swelled by the sight of him, and he couldn't help but move forward and kiss him a few times.

Gu Ran looked outside nervously, stretched out his hand to push Xiao Mingan, "Don't... open the door."

Xiao Ming'an had no choice but to give up, "Baby, I'll go out later. If you get bored staying alone, can I ask Shan Qiu to come in and accompany you?"

"Shan Qiu?" Gu Ran didn't know who it was.

"That's the sister you just called." Xiao Mingan believed that the only female employee in their company was more attentive and considerate and would not make Gu Ran feel uncomfortable.

Gu Ran shook his head and raised the mobile phone in his hand, "No, everyone is very busy. I don't need to accompany you. I have a mobile phone to play with."