Chapter 59 Firm

Xiao Mingan readily agreed. He originally thought that his self-control was very good, but unexpectedly he dug a hole for himself.

It was because he thought too simply.

Although the bed was big, it couldn't keep the two people close to each other. The scent of shower gel from Gu Ran's body wafted into Xiao Ming'an's nose, making him toss and turn and unable to sleep.

Gu Ran turned around and faced him, "Brother Ming'an, can't you sleep either?"

Xiao Ming'an was a little distracted. If it was because Gu Ran was still a student before, even though he was an adult, he had never been too close to her, but now that he had finished the college entrance examination, he was interested again.

"Brother Ming'an?" Seeing that Xiao Ming'an ignored him, Gu Ran reached out and waved it in front of his eyes.

Xiao Mingan came to his senses, grabbed his hand that stretched out from the bed and stuffed it back, "Don't move, it's such a cold weather."

"The heating is on in the house. It's cold outside but not cold in the house." Gu Ran defended in a low voice.

Xiao Mingan didn't listen, "It won't work even if the heating is turned on, and the quilt isn't thick either."

Gu Ran had no choice but to compromise, but he cunningly held Xiao Mingan's hand under the quilt.

Xiao Ming'an held Gu Ran's restless hand. Touching it everywhere would easily make him angry.

Gu Ran didn't know anything. He only thought it was romantic to sleep hand in hand with the person he liked.

Gu Ran looked confused, but his movements were particularly bold. Xiao Ming'an was even more aroused by this, and couldn't help but move forward to hold his lips, warm and gentle.

Gu Ran was so dizzy from being kissed that it seemed as if everything around him turned into nothingness, and there was only Xiao Ming'an in his eyes.

Xiao Mingan kissed his lips and held his earlobe in her mouth. Her eyes lingered on his face and she couldn't bear to look away.

No longer able to restrain himself, Xiao Mingan just made out with Gu Ran for a while, but didn't really make it to the end. This was a hotel after all.

Seeing Gu Ran's peaceful sleeping face, Xiao Mingan had to go to the bathroom to take a bath again to calm down.

The sound of water dripping in the bathroom made Xiao Mingan think of his previous life, and just wanted to say that he was really stupid and not at all knowledgeable about love.

In his previous life, except for the first time when Xiao Ming'an was very repelled, every time he saw his fragile and expectant expression, he didn't even hesitate.

It's just that at that time, he had never even held a girl's hand, so he took it for granted that it was his normal physiological needs and didn't think about love at all.

This is not stupid.

After taking a bath, Xiao Mingan didn't rush to bed. He made sure that he had really calmed down before going to bed. He gradually fell asleep amidst Gu Ran's calm and steady breathing.

The next day, Xiao Mingan woke up from Gu Ran's harassment.

Gu Ran kissed Xiao Mingan's lips for a while, pinched his nose for a while, and stretched out his hand to trace his face, unable to put it down.

Xiao Mingan grabbed his rebellious hand and kissed his forehead, tip of nose, lips, and cheeks like punishment.

Gu Ran was happily kissed, but suddenly reacted, "Brother Ming'an, you haven't brushed your teeth yet!"

Zha Gong refused to eat soft food after his rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें