Chapter 63 Suspicion

Xiao Mingan finally understood the reason why Gu Ran occasionally stared at his mobile phone and tablet recently.

Xiao Ming'an naturally didn't want Gu Ran to suffer during the military training. He had experienced it himself and knew that he was tired and hot after about fifteen days.

Although he thought it was fine, he didn't go there if he could avoid suffering for someone with delicate skin and tender flesh. On the one hand, he was afraid of getting sunburned and heat stroke, and on the other hand, he was afraid of suffering and being tired.

Even though he thought so, Xiao Mingan didn't say so, because he wanted Gu Ran to be less dependent, "Baby, no matter you choose to go or not, I will support you. You can do whatever you want."

Gu Ran nodded happily. As expected, Xiao Mingan supported him.

So, when Gu Ran started college, he not only insisted on participating in military training despite his elder brother's dissuasion, he even made plans to live on campus for a long time.

Gu Yuanyang was so angry that he fired all the bugs who were originally prepared to deal with them gently and investigated them for criminal liability.

Although Xiao Mingan was mentally prepared, he did not expect that Gu Ran would live on campus.

If Gu Ran decided to live on campus, there would be access control to the dormitory every day, and the two of them wouldn't be able to spend all day together like before.

He who was still laughing at Gu Yuanyang couldn't laugh anymore when he knew this.

Gu Ran was still a baby, he was simply the little ancestor of his family. Xiao Mingan was helpless but could not stop him forcefully. He could only see if there was any way to trick him out in the future.

The second day of registration at the Medical University was the military training, and there was no time to prepare at all. Fortunately, Xiao Ming'an had prepared a series of things that Gu Ran should use in advance.

The military training period was not divided into Saturdays and Sundays, which meant that Xiao Mingan could not see Gu Ran for about fifteen days, so he had to immerse himself in busy work, hoping to numb himself and reduce his thoughts about Gu Ran.

Now instead of saying that Gu Ran relies on Xiao Mingan, it is better to say that he cannot live without Gu Ran.

After all, Xiao Mingan and Gu Ran had never seen each other for fifteen days since they got together.

During the fifteen days, Xiao Mingan was working in the company office. When he looked up and saw the empty sofa in front of him, he missed Gu Ran a little. After work, he drove home and the passenger seat was empty. He missed Gu Ran so much that he returned to the dormitory. , unable to call him, Xiao Mingan thought even more.

During the military training, there are special instructors watching over you. You are not allowed to play with mobile phones when you come back at night to avoid excessive fatigue the next day.

This was painful for Xiao Ming'an, but he felt much better when he thought that Gu Ran should miss him the same way at this time.

However, Gu Ran had different thoughts from Xiao Mingan. When he came to the university, he was extremely curious about everything and everyone.

After registering, he was curious about what the school was like. In the evening, his roommates came back, and he was curious about what their roommates were like. Military training was about to begin, and he was curious about the instructors and the meaning of military training.