Chapter 77 agree

Xiao Li was a little confused when he was called. When he realized what Mr. Xiao was asking, he became even more confused. After he realized what he was asking, he honestly said, "Yes."

"Were you chatting with your girlfriend just now?" Xiao Mingan looked at his empty message list and was very envious.

Xiao Li was a little panicked, "I'm sorry, Mr. Xiao! I won't do it anymore..."

Xiao Mingan waved his hand. He was not the kind of person who couldn't tolerate such trivial matters. "It's okay. How long have you and your girlfriend been together?"

"Three years." Xiao Li said honestly.

Xiao Ming'an was thoughtful. He was still so tired after three years. He must have a good relationship. "Well, Xiao Li, if your girlfriend is addicted to playing games and you think it's not good for her to do this, you want her to stop doing it." What will you do?"

Xiao Li saw that Xiao Mingan was really not angry, and he felt relieved. He found this easy and high-paying job right after graduation, and the benefits and benefits were very good. He didn't want to be fired just like that.

Regarding Xiao Ming'an's question, Xiao Li turned eight hundred twists and turns in his head, thinking that he was testing himself.

But after thinking about it, this problem really has nothing to do with work.

Xiao Li decided to be honest and said, "Mr. Xiao, if my girlfriend is addicted to playing games, then I will play with her."

"Play together?" Xiao Mingan was a little surprised. He didn't expect Xiao Li to answer like this.

"Yes, if my girlfriend is addicted to games, it must be because I am not accompanying her properly. If I am in contact with her every day, she will never have time to play games, so I will keep her with her The time we spend playing together becomes the time we spend together," Xiao Li said confidently.

Xiao Mingan nodded thoughtfully, and waited until Xiao Li returned to sit at his desk before he thought about it carefully.

Could it be that he didn't accompany Gu Ran enough?

There are reasons for this, but it is definitely not because of this that Gu Ran likes playing Dou Dou.

Young man Xiao Li almost got him involved, but what Xiao Li said was not unreasonable.

Xiao Ming'an believed that like Xiao Li, he should start with himself to find the reasons, and then take a step back to reach an agreement with Gu Ran.

Gu Ran's behavior is more because he wants to help others and likes to help others.

Xiao Mingan felt that Gu Ran could help others even without using short video software. Is there a way to do this?

He no longer had to be so tense with Gu Ran.

Xiao Mingan had a flash of inspiration and he had a solution.

Xiao Mingan took a step back, and Gu Ran on the other side was also struggling, thinking about whether he had done something wrong.

How could you direct all your grievances at Xiao Ming'an?

He thought that he should have a serious talk with Xiao Mingan.

So, the two people reached an agreement to meet and have a good talk first.

Xiao Mingan breathed a sigh of relief after knowing that Gu Ran was willing to see him.

So, that night, Xiao Mingan invited Gu Ran to come to his place.

Gu Ran felt a little melancholy after arriving at the house he hadn't been to for a long time.