Chapter 4 In trouble

Gu Yuanyang arrived at home and asked the housekeeper about his situation, "Uncle Yang, how is Xiaoran doing now? Are you still unhappy?"

"It should be that the young master didn't leave the room in the afternoon, and he didn't come down to eat dinner. I brought it in. He ate it, but not much." The worry on Butler Yang's face almost overflowed.

"Okay, I understand. Don't worry too much, Uncle Yang. I'll go up and see him." Gu Yuanyang was afraid that Uncle Yang would get sick easily because he was old and overworked, so he expressed some relief.

Butler Yang knew that the eldest young master was caring about him, and felt warm in his heart. However, he said he was not worried anymore, but unfortunately the expression on his face couldn't lie. How could he not be worried.

When Gu Yuanyang came back, he went straight to his brother's room without packing anything. He knocked on the door and heard his brother's lazily "come in" before opening the door and going in.

Gu Ran was lying on his side on the bed reading comics. Unexpectedly, he glanced casually and saw that his elder brother, who was so busy with everything, was back. He immediately jumped out of bed and hugged his brother, "Brother, why are you like this?" Is it time to come back? Isn't the company busy?"

"Busy, but no matter how busy I am, I have to come back to see you." Gu Yuanyang fondly touched his brother's soft hair and got straight to the point, "What do you think of Teacher Xiao?"

Gu Ran blurted out "It's good" but kept it in his mouth without saying it. Thinking of Teacher Xiao resigning without saying a word, he felt unhappy, "That's it."

"Then do you like it or not?" Gu Yuanyang didn't hear the awkwardness in Gu Ran's words, and only wondered if he was unhappy because of something else.

"I don't like it!" Gu Ran said it without hesitation.

Gu Yuanyang looked at the expression on Gu Ran's face and asked seriously, "Do you really not like Teacher Xiao?"

"I really don't like it!" Gu Ran was a little impatient, "Brother, why do you keep asking? If you say you don't like it, you just don't like it!"

"Okay, okay, if you don't like it, don't like it. How about I find you a new tutor?" Gu Yuanyang thought about finding a tutor for Gu Ran who is the same age as a high school student.

Originally, the purpose of finding a tutor for him was not to learn anything, but to let him spend more time with people who were slightly older than him, so as not to be bored and lonely in the room all the time.

Originally, he thought that if he was a few years older, he would be able to take better care of him. After all, his younger brother's temper was not too gentle, so he would not quarrel with him.

But at this moment, I suddenly thought that it would be better to find someone of the same age, so that it might be more interesting to get along with each other. After all, there is a generation gap at the age of three, and there may be a generation gap between college students and younger brothers.

"You can look for it if you want." Gu Ran didn't care, but he was angry in his heart. He didn't believe that he couldn't find anyone better than Teacher Xiao!

"Okay, tell me why you couldn't sleep last night? Did you know that your little face was black and blue under your eyes? Did you become a thief at night?" Gu Yuanyang felt a lot more relaxed when he knew it wasn't because of Xiao Mingan. joked.

"No way." Gu Ran didn't notice at all, he was trying to make up some excuse.

Gu Yuanyang saw that his younger brother had been staring at the comic book on the bed in a daze, and mistakenly thought that his younger brother had stayed up all night reading comics. It turned out to be a child's nature. He advised, "If you want to read comics in the future, you can't stay up late anymore. There are so many hours in the day." Do you see? Do you know that Uncle Yang and I are both worried about you? "